Jordan Retro 18 Black/Sports Royal - 10/11/18

On another note, these came through.
Man, I ain't know the yellow pops like this.
It looked Wheatey in the pics. Damn! 20181016_173142.jpg

air-jordan-18-retro-og-release-date.jpg

I want to black out the 23 on the tongue, and maybe the Jumpman too, for a tonal look like the suede pack has — what's the best medium to use? I think it'd be a cleaner look with the muted branding.

Just got these in. They’re even nicer in person!

I couldn’t afford these as a middle schooler when they came out. Instead, I bought the white/royal pair for my baby brother, as consolation. Really excited to have the opportunity to get these.

One of my favorite Jordans. I don't care how ugly they are to others! Lol

D3563360-5349-430F-957E-B2F08786EE2E.jpeg

air-jordan-18-retro-og-release-date.jpg

I want to black out the 23 on the tongue, and maybe the Jumpman too, for a tonal look like the suede pack has — what's the best medium to use? I think it'd be a cleaner look with the muted branding.

The OG look is not clean enough? Use something that you can wash off first just in case you don't end up liking it. No offense, but I think it would be a travesty to black out the upper. I'm no authority here though. Do what you want and then post pics!

Wow. Wondering how Nike is gonna make it up to you on that. What if they don't have anymore Black Royals to send?

99BA839C-A4A4-40A9-9F5B-05CBA652746C.jpeg
So I finally get my Nike order for the black and blue 18’s a day late. I go to open the box and this bs is in there. Needless to say I’m tight. Shoutout to the man or women who boxed my order smh.
what in the hell?

Wow. Wondering how Nike is gonna make it up to you on that. What if they don't have anymore Black Royals to send?

I called and they all gone. I was told I’ll hear back from them 24-48hrs from now to rectify the situation. I’ve heard ppl go on to say they’ve got access codes to limited product, so I’m gonna shoot my shot with that. If not I’ll take that 25% off and refund and have to pay this damn resale price. This was a first and hopefully the last time this happens. I’ve heard similar situations with off white collabs, so I can’t get to mad.

I called and they all gone. I was told I’ll hear back from them 24-48hrs from now to rectify the situation. I’ve heard ppl go on to say they’ve got access codes to limited product, so I’m gonna shoot my shot with that. If not I’ll take that 25% off and refund and have to pay this damn resale price. This was a first and hopefully the last time this happens. I’ve heard similar situations with off white collabs, so I can’t get to mad.

Some sites still have them. I think Lapstone & Hammer has a couple sizes. Good luck.

May go resell route on these in about month. These have no hype only sentimental value to those who this isn’t a phase for

You guys are right. Stockx prices are already below what I paid. Not significant enough for me to return yet, but maybe they will be down the line. $200 would be the mark to be a significant enough savings to take the risk of buying from Stockx. I haven't had bad experiences with Stockx before, but I've heard some people get bad pairs from them.

So I finally get my Nike order for the black and blue 18’s a day late. I go to open the box and this bs is in there. Needless to say I’m tight. Shoutout to the man or women who boxed my order smh.
Ooo the humanity! Can't even imagine what that felt like.
And could anybody photoshop that racer blue, but with black soles instead? All white accents blacked out too.
Cheers.

Last edited:

Guess it’s because they opened up that new warehouse in IN. I ordered another shoe size 9.5 and they sent me someone’s 11.5 order instead.

Back
Top Bottom