Jordan Retro 18 "White/Sport" $225 January 2018

Major reason these didn’t sell out was the outrageous price MJ’s retailed then for. $323 makes no sense for these. Comes with a shirt that you can’t even pick your size.
i think the model has more to do with it, if it was these

trophy-room-air-jordan-1-1.jpg

people would've still complained but would've still tried to purchase them too. couldn't use the trophy room 16s as an example because they sold out on the site after a while, but they are sitting in people's closets with prices of retail and below

Last edited:
Hope I can secure these if they're discounted. Not paying retail after seeing how the 15, 16, and 17+ releases turned out.

i think the model has more to do with it, if it was these

trophy-room-air-jordan-1-1.jpg

people would've still complained but would've still tried to purchase them too. couldn't use the trophy room 16s as an example because they sold out on the site after a while, but they are sitting in people's closets with prices of retail and below

Definitely has to do with the model number and with them sitting, “limited or not”.

As for the trophy room 16’s. They re-released them not too long ago but pairs that weren’t numbered. Not sure if those sold out or not.

For those that want them you will be able to cop. I might still wait for a discount or if I see them at outlets otherwise pass

I’m gonna guess these will be limited to HoH stores (like the AJ 16 and 17+), if Foot Locker stores are going to sell them.

JB knows they won’t be flying off the shelves so they limit the availability on these guys. They’ll probably end up at outlets.

Both pairs(17+) ended up in outlets and on sale online. 18s should have similar fate if people are smart

These aren’t making it to outlets this time around the beats are gonna be all over these.

These aren’t making it to outlets this time around the beats are gonna be all over these.

Yes they will. Folks said the same thing about 16s...which is an even doper shoe. The problem is the price tag...they could have at least given them the OG $175.

Yes they will. Folks said the same thing about 16s...which is an even doper shoe. The problem is the price tag...they could have at least given them the OG $175.
We shall see, nothing “sits” that long here in Houston, besides size 13 don’t last long here either.

We shall see, nothing “sits” that long here in Houston, besides size 13 don’t last long here either.

True but man take a road trip up here to Parks or Towneast. They will have them! And least spots like Social Status should have a 13 down there

wait, why aren't these on footlocker calendar??? hoh is always my only local chance of copping things. i wanted these. but I don't wanna jump through too many hoops. and I am NOT paying over retail for these. what's the deal?

wait, why aren't these on footlocker calendar??? hoh is always my only local chance of copping things. i wanted these. but I don't wanna jump through too many hoops. and I am NOT paying over retail for these. what's the deal?

Check back tomorrow or the weekend for them to pop up on the calendar.

Or get them off snkrs. These aren’t going to fly the off the shelves on the first day. Those who want them bad and try to get will get a pair.

The OGs can be had for under 300. It doesn't really matter how limited these are, they aren't gonna sell well.

Remember how limited the Chicago XX3s were? They still ended up flooding the outlets.

I have no doubt these will be available for under $150 by May....and I can't wait :pimp:

If, or when these hit the $100 mark like the white / navy 16s did then it will be purchase and retire the OGs time.

The OGs can be had for under 300. It doesn't really matter how limited these are, they aren't gonna sell well.

Remember how limited the Chicago XX3s were? They still ended up flooding the outlets.

I have no doubt these will be available for under $150 by May....and I can't wait :pimp:
The XX3 Chicago's was a absolutely ugly colorway for the XX3 so does that really count?

Back
Top Bottom