• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Katrinas release with infrared there's going to be a lot of III's from next month on the market in a few months

We're these an og color way? Just wondering because I saw a phone case that had jordans 1-23 in the og colors and the 3s were I this color way

So are we thinking this infrared 23 is gonna be the katrina pair? although fire reds are dropping in 2 weeks??

pretty sure this might be the katrina.. next year is the year of 6 , who know,we might see a lot of infrared inspired cw 
laugh.gif

They got Katrinas on the Jordan display at the BBall Hall of Fame...saw them years ago and didnt know what colorway they were

do they mean that it's gonna have a infrared 23 on it? sorry idk a lot about 3s, but I thought I saw a pic of a pair of 3s with a 23 on the side once. Or that might of been some mashup spizike too now that I think about it

We're these an og color way? Just wondering because I saw a phone case that had jordans 1-23 in the og colors and the 3s were I this color way

I saw that too but these were not an og color (unless they were a sample) the fire reds had dark grey elephant print. Not pitch black. All very similar colors though.

Last edited:
Havn't been lurking the JB threads as much.. Did you guys say Katrinas are confirmed? :nerd:

No NO NO NO

That is speculation because of this color description nothing has been confirmed we dnt know what this shoe looks like yet only have a color deacription.

They got Katrinas on the Jordan display at the BBall Hall of Fame...saw them years ago and didnt know what colorway they were

ya, the AJ display at the HOF is pretty lackluster (3-6 all w/ jumpmans on the heel but some are customs for the hall varying slightly from the retro releases)

when i went there & saw what they had & i felt disappointed (i mean, my collection was better than theirs!)

they should do better especially since jordan & nike memorabilia are littered all over the hall & we all know there is a strong link between the two businesses (nike & the nba)

personally, i think Michael himself should fill the displays with his own personal pairs (i think the hall may have 1 on display if that) - again, we all know he has admitted to still have many in his possession

hof's display collection should at least be on par with the nike beaverton display!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom