• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ya, the AJ display at the HOF is pretty lackluster (3-6 all w/ jumpmans on the heel but some are customs for the hall varying slightly from the retro releases)

when i went there & saw what they had & i felt disappointed (i mean, my collection was better than theirs!)

they should do better especially since jordan & nike memorabilia are littered all over the hall & we all know there is a strong link between the two businesses (nike & the nba)

personally, i think Michael himself should fill the displays with his own personal pairs (i think the hall may have 1 on display if that) - again, we all know he has admitted to still have many in his possession

hof's display collection should at least be on par with the nike beaverton display!
I was there last week and I only saw the OG Chicago 1's on display...

I hope they are the katrina 3s. I just hate shopping for kicks during the holiday and income tax season.

seems like its more difficult to cop during that time.

Although creases can be annoying, it shouldn't be a deciding factor in you copping or not.

I don't think these will be the Katrinas. As far as I know, the red on the Katrinas is the same as the fire reds, so they shouldn't have a different color code. But hey you never know with JB. I could be wrong...

I don't think these will be the Katrinas. As far as I know, the red on the Katrinas is the same as the fire reds, so they shouldn't have a different color code. But hey you never know with JB. I could be wrong...

It is indeed fire red on the Katrina's, but I guess people are thinking that this pair might have Katrina III color blocking with Infrared replacing the fire red and a 23 on them somewhere.

the extra skin on the tip creases easily...

... but you just live with it.

Pet it like a precious ant eater.

Umphs.

roll.gif

If these release with just that hit of Fire Red and light elephant print I may have to grab a pair.  Not pressed to grab this drop coming up.  I'm good with my cracked paint and yellowed heel tab.
laugh.gif

:rofl:

If these release with just that hit of Fire Red and light elephant print I may have to grab a pair.  Not pressed to grab this drop coming up.  I'm good with my cracked paint and yellowed heel tab. :lol:
These will crack and yellow just like the rest of the 3s.

All Jordan's are reviving a $10 price bump across the board in 2014. That's old news,
I read about it a few days ago.

I'm not passing on the FR3, no way.

Knowing JB, and that time of year... And seeing as how they are Katrina's - IF they def are - I don't expect them to be a GR shoe. They'll probably be in #'s like the 88's or limited like Royals. JB doesn't ***** out limited CW's.

They will absolutely be limited, and a must cop. Katrina's are without a doubt the cleanest looking 3, IMO. Straight fire.

Last edited:
roll.gif

If these release with just that hit of Fire Red and light elephant print I may have to grab a pair.  Not pressed to grab this drop coming up.  I'm good with my cracked paint and yellowed heel tab.
laugh.gif
These will crack and yellow just like the rest of the 3s.
Difference being, I don't own this colorway yet.  Would much rather repaint the midsole on my Fire Reds that I received free of charge on RD than to repurchase them.

$170? REALLY?

So what is that the third price raise in 5 years?

Thought i posted this in here too ... put it in the other 3 thread last week or so

View media item 509461
Even though we are not yet done with 2013, we can’t help but talk about 2014. Jordan Brand plans to bring back a lot of classic models in year 2014, but the prices for those Air Jordan Retro 2014 models will include a $10 increase, raising prices to $170.

Take a look at a couple Air Jordan Retro 2014 models that are set to release next year and let us know what you think of the increase in price? By the looks of it we might end up paying over $200 by 2017 for retros!

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/air-jordan-2014-retro-prices.jpg

Last edited:
All Jordan's are reviving a $10 price bump across the board in 2014. That's old news,
I read about it a few days ago.

I'm not passing on the FR3, no way.

Knowing JB, and that time of year... And seeing as how they are Katrina's - IF they def are - I don't expect them to be a GR shoe. They'll probably be in #'s like the 88's or limited like Royals. JB doesn't ***** out limited CW's.

They will absolutely be limited, and a must cop. Katrina's are without a doubt the cleanest looking 3, IMO. Straight fire.

Exactly, the Katrina's should not be the reason to pass on the FR3s. I think the Katrina's will be limited and people will be salty if the pass on FR3s for Katrinas and end up not being able to get them. But if y'all wanna pass on the FR3s, go ahead. Easier cop for me.

Those baby blue 3's are hideous. I wouldn't wear them if I got them for free.

These are def gonna be mega limited, unfortunately.

GR Katrina's is too good to be true.

Alot of websites are already talkin about the Katrina 3s. & even if they increase the price to $10 more it shouldnt be a problem cuz ima still cop them!!

I hope these aren't too limited, but if they are hopefully they are available in more outlets instead of NIKETOWNS/NIKE stores and Nike.com

Seeing how I have no luck with any, just let HOH get some pairs and I'll be a happy camper!

:smile:

Back
Top Bottom