• On the Fence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FYI...

100% NOT THESE...

JM

ce496066_cry.gif

With that "infrared 23" watch these be a pair of 5 lab 3's with a 23 stitched on the side :smh:

Last edited:
no, but i found this picture in the aj 6 2010 thread
gentrysheat003.jpg

This was the picture I took at the Sole Collector Finale at Las Vegas in 2006. People were asking if the black/red 6's had Nike Air on them and I had Gentry turn the shoes around to snap the pic. Of course the rest is history.

If i was able to get doubles on the 88 Nike Air's I was going to do a Katrina custom. that infa red with the light cement print is just beautiful

Disappointed it won't be the Katrina 3's... Hope whatever is releasing is close to them tho, I'll settle for close.

If the Katrina's aren't releasing then I think it's going to be a reverse Crimson 3's with a few tweaks. 
Can someone do a photoshop of this?

The Air Jordan 3 Retro "Katrina" was first seen as a part of the Katrina Auction set that features a similar liking to the upcoming Air Jordan Retro "Fire Red",  but with a Cement Grey rather than Black elephant print (as well as other minor differences). Jordan Brand is set to finally release the Air Jordan 3 Retro “Katrina” in 2014 with a retailed price tag of $170.

Air Jordan 3 Retro

White/Cement Grey-Infrared 23-Black
136064-123
Spring 2014
$170

***** yes i saw what JM already said ... *****

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom