• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nope tried telling him I did it manually but they said that my name came up as using a service along with a few other people and that they were tracking people now and are really starting to enforce and crack down on people who use this service.
ah ok thanks....at least nike has done "something"

My local FNL did some sketchy stuff. Opened their doors at 10 and said they had already sold all the pairs... how is that possible? smh 
mean.gif

My local FNL did some sketchy stuff. Opened their doors at 10 and said they had already sold all the pairs... how is that possible? smh :smh:

Maybe they had done a raffle and had already announced the winners. Thats really all i can think of, now as far as them being 'sold' whoever you spoke with may have misled you by using the word 'sold' too loosely. Im thinking what they meant was the winners of the raffle had all been chosen, all pairs spoken for and they didnt get any pairs that werent in the raffle...so all the pairs they got were raffled and the winners rsvp'd saying they were coming to pick up their pair.

No this FNL said they were doing FCFS and there was me and only a couple others waiting outside until they opened and right when they did they said they were all gone... some bulllshht
That's very shady I would report them to corporate

Maybe they had done a raffle and had already announced the winners. Thats really all i can think of, now as far as them being 'sold' whoever you spoke with may have misled you by using the word 'sold' too loosely. Im thinking what they meant was the winners of the raffle had all been chosen, all pairs spoken for and they didnt get any pairs that werent in the raffle...so all the pairs they got were raffled and the winners rsvp'd saying they were coming to pick up their pair.
All I can say is I called them Thursday, said it was FCFS at 10. I even asked the guy in front of me if he had a raffle and he said they also told him it was FCFS. When they opened and told us the pairs were gone we were like ...........

All I can say is I called them Thursday, said it was FCFS at 10. I even asked the guy in front of me if he had a raffle and he said they also told him it was FCFS. When they opened and told us the pairs were gone we were like ...........
Then that is some shady ****, id call corporate and complain as well as calling the store manager. Sounds to me like an employee hooked someone up through the back door before they opened or friday night after closing.

Then that is some shady ****, id call corporate and complain as well as calling the store manager. Sounds to me like an employee hooked someone up through the back door before they opened or friday night after closing.
Thats honestly gotta be it man. I might send corporate an email. After I left right after they opened and they said the pairs were sold out, I noticed one guy with like two bags from Finishline and I could see that he had retro boxes in them SMH. Mustve bought them before they opened or some ish man.

Thats honestly gotta be it man. I might send corporate an email. After I left right after they opened and they said the pairs were sold out, I noticed one guy with like two bags from Finishline and I could see that he had retro boxes in them SMH. Mustve bought them before they opened or some ish man.

Lots of Finishline's sell their pairs to raffle winners between 8am-10pm. Even if that's not the case, calling corporate will literally do nothing. LMAO!!!

I'm more curious to know what "like two bags" looks like. You can't tell if it's two bags or not?

Last edited:
so WSS opens at 7am to sell these? went there at 9am cuz according to their website they open at 9am but it was all sold out when i got there.

FK FOOTACTION, they just screwed me on the retro11 lows that had been backordered after waiting 3 wks and telling me all kinds of stories. I had order confirm and everything. Called every other day for updates since they were supposed to receive them the 28th...first story was weather delays, next was they got a bunch of small shipments from nike instead of one big one...they email me today canceling my order. They are the worst retailer.
Fk ordern online period they either charge u and cancel , backorder, nothing like buyn in the store that day,

They said they tracked it somehow. Duno how they did it but they knew. I really doubt they would tell me exactly how they know

And we all used different RSVP services not even the same one. So it's something they must be monitoring.
It's very easy for them to track...RSVP's where done in a lightning speed, what, less than a second. No ordinary man can do that.... So they catch RSVP DM easily....

These are still everywhere in Chicago.

Post is very misleading, I bet you can't walk into a single store and get a FSR. They may have the model's for display and didn't take them off yet or a few unclaimed pairs, but by no means are there multiple store's with complete stock in the Chicagoland area.

It's n
It's very easy for them to track...RSVP's where done in a lightning speed, what, less than a second. No ordinary man can do that.... So they catch RSVP DM easily....
It's not who is the fastest and hasn't been that way for sometime. Clearly they're looking at IP or something of that nature to identify the origin of the DM. Also I'm not sure they can ban names because you would unjustly eliminate people who have identical names. Either way just use your middle name if it's on your ID.

Back
Top Bottom