• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I used to work for them back in '95 ....was fired for stealing kicks.
roll.gif
Whats so funny about being a petty theft ?
indifferent.gif

I can see where ppl come from that the black makes them pop more than the 88s especially since I like black. But I can't compare the 2 because of the originality and quality of the 88s. Just not fair. I love both that's what I def do know for a fact

I can see where ppl come from that the black makes them pop more than the 88s especially since I like black. But I can't compare the 2 because of the originality and quality of the 88s. Just not fair. I love both that's what I def do know for a fact
The 88s is and always will be a classic, there's no debate in that. I agree that I don't compare those with the Infrared 23's because it's a lost cause. That being said, the Infrared 23's are just absolutely 
pimp.gif
 in my opinion. The black sockliner really does set it off for me.

i don't know, i have the 88 retros and besides the nike air tag on the back, i didn't really notice much difference leather quality wise with any other recent 3.. maybe a little less glossy, but nothing major

My boy walked into a niketown in illinois and copped his size right off the shelf @ 2pm today. So theyre still out there in certain places, but they def sold well, all 3s do, i mean hell this was a much better/more widely accepted retro+ then the powder blue 3s and those sold out.

The 88s is and always will be a classic, there's no debate in that. I agree that I don't compare those with the Infrared 23's because it's a lost cause. That being said, the Infrared 23's are just absolutely :pimp:  in my opinion. The black sockliner really does set it off for me.
I agree. The 88s are really in a league of their own for their rich history on the court and just in the shoe game in general. The 88s are IMO "The Nuts" when it comes to Jordan's, only comparison would be the BC3 88's which unfortunately havent dropped yet. But as far as looks alone go i will say i like the Infrared 23 3's better(just something about that black leather tongue that grabs me) but id rather have the 88 3's more and id be willing to pay more for them as well as the BC3's without the 88 on the back but id rather have these infrared 3s over the 2011 WC3's. Sorry im rambling. Jus my >2cent opinion.

Last edited:
Here's an on-feet look, got mines at my local mall. it wasn't hard getting a raffle ticket. But, they did seem to sell pretty well upon release day, should be sold out by now.

white laces >>>>>>>> black laces all day long

edit: well thats awkward. 10 seconds after someone posts a random on feet pic

Last edited:
This release was cool. Seemed like anyone who put it some work was able to get their pair. Nice clean colorway with good quality materials. Can't wait to get my pair from FNL.

Back
Top Bottom