Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some of them are necessary as well.
For what it's worthy, I'm happy with the white laces.
smokin.gif

The shoes are amazing in person, but did anyone else pair come with a huge crease across the toebox

I'm late to the game but thought I'd share my experience. I woke up at 4:45am and waited until the "Add to Cart" button appeared at 5:00am and tried to score online through the usual sites, no dice. Ended up going down to my local shop a few hours later, waited an hour and scored. :smile:  I have a wide foot, but not super wide, and went TTS. These fit wider than my Air Flight 13's, those pinched the outside of my baby toe right off the bat, but have eased up after a few times of wearing them. No pinch to be found in my Retro 3 "Infrared 23".

I'm late to the game but thought I'd share my experience. I woke up at 4:45am and waited until the "Add to Cart" button appeared at 5:00am and tried to score online through the usual sites, no dice. Ended up going down to my local shop a few hours later, waited an hour and scored. :smile:  I have a wide foot, but not super wide, and went TTS. These fit wider than my Air Flight 13's, those pinched the outside of my baby toe right off the bat, but have eased up after a few times of wearing them. No pinch to be found in my Retro 3 "Infrared 23".
welcome bruh

i got wide feet as well TTS for the 3s is just right

@FootTraffic  

I got a size 11 DS

Let me know if you can't find

I work in nyc

Last edited:
I received my shoes yesterday evening, and lucky I was at home as the idiotic UPS man left the box sitting at my front door with my front door mat sitting on top the box.

Shoutout to FNL for putting the laces also ordered online into the same shipping box with the shoes.

Last edited:
How long does Shoe Palace take to ship out orders?
Ordered Saturday morning.  

They shipped mine out yesterday (Wednesday) with estimated delivery for tomorrow (Friday).  

Had to call them though on Monday as I never got confirmation email of purchase and still cannot log in to account.  Said they would ship Tuesday.   

No shipping, called Wednesday, then they shipped out Wednesday afternoon.  Coming to AZ.

Back
Top Bottom