Jordan Retro 3 "SE" $180 March 2018

babyjs23

Staff member
IMG_6210.jpg

IMG_6209.jpg

Interested as long as they don't something stupid and make thwm low tops or something stupid.

I'm wondering how special these are gonna be

Good special or, bad special.

As mentioned, I'll wait until the official pics surface.

I'm going to make a wild guess now, totally based off of nothing. I think this might be JB chance to pull off the ultimate troll job.....

These wil be a new age update of the 3s, using modern technology. They will look bad, but they will have a near perfect OG mold.

Then the Black Cements will drop around the same time with a bastardized mold. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm going to make a wild guess now, totally based off of nothing. I think this might be JB chance to pull off the ultimate troll job.....

These wil be a new age update of the 3s, using modern technology. They will look bad, but they will have a near perfect OG mold.

Then the Black Cements will drop around the same time with a bastardized mold. :lol:

Not going to lie, it would be absolutely hilarious if JB did something like this.

Im not surprised by the price drop, they knew those prices were crazy from the start. We will probably get pics of these before we get pics of the off white 3s

^ i mean it technically did, what was the last 3 release we got? 2-3 yrs ago?

Back
Top Bottom