Jordan Retro 4 NRG “Black/University Red/Court Purple” April 2018 $190

Glad I doubled up on RD
Being a hoarder is paying off lol
Actually won a pair from the sns raffle
The other I grabbed off snkrs
Let’s go raptors!
Daddy needs a new pair of shoes!

Coulda doubled up at least on RD but just took my 1 pair and was happy. Usually I'm a hoarder too lol. And just happens the pair I have is actually the only SNS raffle I've won. I'll prolly end up keeping the original pair and getting rid of the Drake pair since the OGs are in better condition

Anyone been brave enough to try taking the tongue tag off some unDrakes to see what's under it yet?
Drake is (I'm not a fan of this word/concept, but it fits) polarising and the first ones are 'just' raptors so the audience for them is probably bigger, plus the qc seems to be better.

Jersey arrived...an oldie but a goodie. Found for a good price too...I miss the older Adidas.
IMG_2356.JPG

D69774E2-34F5-43DA-8F86-78A633DEC8AC.png CE34BA03-3F69-44BB-AEE3-133760AF0410.png Look at this
Should of bought some new balance :lol:
Hell I wouldn’t buy that 997
Because it’s not classic midsole

Plus
I heard from NB thread Kawhi 997s were sold out within a second
Release was a fiasco.... like SNKRS

Omn1.... I would wait for a better colorway like teal, and when it goes on sale for $80

Hell, NB should let Kawhi wear some 740 James Worthy PE. That would sell.

awfully quiet in here even tho the raptors won the championship. there was more noise in here last week when peeps were saying the drakes were gonna skyrocket if the raptors win. huge jump in price etc etc, 400 etc etc, lmao @ people who sent their dookie quality pairs back, etc etc

my size was higher last week. for the most part, only small money sizes gonna make any1 some bread. most other sizes below 300. cause ever1 knows drake a bandwagoner.

thats why the raptors r jumping, not the drakes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom