Jordan Retro 4 Premium (Quilted)

First win on NDC. Ive racked up all L's on all the popular releases.. All 12's, wc4, Ban 1... Kinda stupid on my part cause I'm not really loving them....especially at $400. Little buyers remorse, funny thing is I was late ...almost 10:01

Sounds like a waste of time and money.

Dig the snakeskins.

Probably end up getting after I missed out initially.

Tried my luck and ended up winning a pair on SNKRS ....hows the sizing on these for those that have them??..... i went with my usual size 9.5 but I'm thinking maybe i should have .5 sized down??......still looking for the snakeskin's and ponys

Last edited:
Sounds like a waste of time and money.

Dig the snakeskins.

Probably end up getting after I missed out initially.

View media item 2169441
This is an old pic (I'm only missing 5 pairs of 4's total now) but you get my point. It's not a waste of time or money. I'm a COLLECTOR so one of my goals is to COLLECT every Jordan 4. Sometimes that involves me copping certain colorways that I don't necessarily care for. If that's a waste of time and money then so is me collecting in general since I don't wear any of my shoes.

View media item 2169441
This is an old pic (I'm only missing 5 pairs of 4's total now) but you get my point. It's not a waste of time or money. I'm a COLLECTOR so one of my goals is to COLLECT every Jordan 4. Sometimes that involves me copping certain colorways that I don't necessarily care for. If that's a waste of time and money then so is me collecting in general since I don't wear any of my shoes.
Why?

I get the whole collecting thing that's cool! But what do people do when all those shoes crumble? Do they repair each and every single one and then still not wear em? Good lord that'd be one expensive hobby...but so is cocaine!

I get the whole collecting thing that's cool! But what do people do when all those shoes crumble? Do they repair each and every single one and then still not wear em? Good lord that'd be one expensive hobby...but so is cocaine!
I only started collecting in 2014, so have no experience with crumbled soles. Do ALL shoes INEVITABLY crumble over time, regardless of use or no use?

Back
Top Bottom