Jordan Retro 4 Premium (Quilted)

I have a spare pair of these Jordan 4 "obsidian" as I got a pair to rock and one to stock . Was wondering everyone's thoughts on what a good trade would be for them.?? Not saying I am trading them.... just wondering

If anyone is in the Chicago area, at the footaction on 32 state Street, has a FSR. They said that they got a restock after the all star game... after tax price is $441

So... these are kinda grails for me. Been thinking about copping, but I'm wondering if I should size up to 11. I'm thinking I should.
The navy pinnacle ones?

I have the black pony hair pair and with the leather liner and insole, you can go 1/2 down imo.
I put sneaker shields in my 11 and I have room to not even notice them.
I could easily fit a 10.5 with comfort. Plus the materials are nice so they feel good.

Finally ordered these... went for the 11 because I generally can go up .5 size in 3s and 4s, but if they're too big I'll resell and get the 10.5. Excited to finally see these in person.

So these will be here on Friday... StockX takes for ****ing ever every time I get something, they were supposed to be here on Thursday, so I might not even be able to pick them up until Saturday.

Anyway, do these only come with the leather laces or with flat laces too? I think I might see how they look with white laces, not really a fan of leather laces...

Flat laces >>>

20191109_211700.jpg

Back
Top Bottom