Jordan Retro 4 Premium "Snakeskin" - May 21, 2016

I generally like this, however, didn't cop b/c:

- I don't like leather wings.

- $400 is way to much; should have been $250 max.  Not an affordability issue, but a value issue; I won't succumb to Nike's madness!

- The white outsoles will look like crap after one wear.

I don't understand why people weren't able to get these; I monitored SNKRS; there was a full size run available for a full 30min, and they took just over an hour to sell out.

I generally like this, however, didn't cop b/c:

- I don't like leather wings.
- $400 is way to much; should have been $250 max.  Not an affordability issue, but a value issue; I won't succumb to Nike's madness!
- The white outsoles will look like crap after one wear.

I don't understand why people weren't able to get these; I monitored SNKRS; there was a full size run available for a full 30min, and they took just over an hour to sell out.

Kept giving me errors the entire time

Same for me

I got a message saying I didn't get them at about 10:10am for my size 11.5 (tried to check out at 10:00 when they dropped) and then 11.5 was one of the last 3 sizes to sell out after an hour. Makes no sense.

Last edited:
I will be copping.

Anywhere available even remotely close to retail?

I watch eBay prices pretty consistently, and most limited releases peak in price the weekend of the release, begin falling by the Wednesday after the release. Prices will be pretty low for the next few months. I've been messaging eBay listings with something like "unless your shoes sell at $600 (which the last 4 pairs did not), you won't profit anything over what you paid." Although most listings on eBay are still at $600+, I found a guy today who was very happy to sell at $50 above retail through PayPal.

Most I'm payin is $500

I see guys with listings in my size for $700+ :smh:

Yeah that was basically my cutoff too, which is around $50 above retail+tax. Still doesn't feel good paying anything above the already crazy high retail price, but I like the pinnacle/premium shoes I have a lot

I think im gonna see if i can find anybody with a 10 or 10.5 who would trade these for a DS pair of White infrared 6's and a ds pair of either WC4'S or or 11 72-10's. Does that sound like a prett fair offer to y'all? Think anyone would bite or should i just wait a month or so and try to lowball ebay sellers with pp invoice offers?...

Most I'm payin is $500

I see guys with listings in my size for $700+
mean.gif
THIS!!!!.....i will have my hands on a pair but nowhere near these crazy reseller prices people asking for will i be paying for them!!!

Nice man!

So did you get the same size as your regular 4s? or do you 1/2 up on those?
Thanks bro... I Went same as my other 4s. Size 11 and they fit true for me. I added a different insole though. Made a difference for my comfort.

Last edited:

was free shipping here
maybe it was free shipping....even if it wasnt free END only charges like 12$ shipping...ive spent too much this last few weeks on kicks...matching flu games for me and my son..mc flyknits...nmd city socks and couple camos....the zg knit y3's on sale ant SNS...the kobe's 2 hours ago...

i originally passed on these for the price...saw them in person and kind of regretted it...so thought i would pickup on a restock if i had the chance....if this drop happened at another time i probably would of copped...or on sns with that 25 percent off code would be clutch lol

maybe it was free shipping....even if it wasnt free END only charges like 12$ shipping...ive spent too much this last few weeks on kicks...matching flu games for me and my son..mc flyknits...nmd city socks and couple camos....the zg knit y3's on sale ant SNS...the kobe's 2 hours ago...

i originally passed on these for the price...saw them in person and kind of regretted it...so thought i would pickup on a restock if i had the chance....if this drop happened at another time i probably would of copped...or on sns with that 25 percent off code would be clutch lol
lol true. $449 is basically a couple bucks off paying retail + NYC tax so I wanted to spring. Even if I got rid of em for what I paid at least I get em in hand and get to wear if I choose.

Back
Top Bottom