Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

quise2024

Banned
Last edited:
Sport Blue VI has been confirmed...

Maroon VI...hmmm...would be nice, if it does come, it will be a QS...

However...it won't have Nike Air branding...we won't see that again anytime soon...

JM

jm

will the sport blue pair have the og midsole or will it be altered and have more white and less blue?

Sport Blue VI has been confirmed...

Maroon VI...hmmm...would be nice, if it does come, it will be a QS...

However...it won't have Nike Air branding...we won't see that again anytime soon...

JM

Welp...I'll skip out on the Infrareds then...I'll take those Sport Blue's ~ September Blue's in doubles over the Infrareds any day of the week...Rock them Jerry Seinfeld style, dad jeans and all...

Any word on when a possible drop could come? At least a drop month?

As always big thanks to JM for gracing the boards with knowledge...

Last edited:
I'm defiantly copping sport blues but not too sure about the maroons, if they drop. It's a nice shoe I'm just not a big fan of the color maroon, but it's hard for me too pass on a OG CW.

I think both will be like the laney 5's. If they are gr's, they should be easily obtainable

The Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" is not confirmed as a General Release for Q1 2014.
Thats why it says "RUMORED"

And whats with everyone adding a name at the end like we cant read your username thats automatically generated when you post

The Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" is not confirmed as a General Release for Q1 2014.
Thats why it says "RUMORED"

And whats with everyone adding a name at the end like we cant read your username thats automatically generated when you post

Quise2024, Completely understand where you are coming from here. Just a little insight, I am not here to argue about what is "Rumored" or legit, I stop in to GIVE YOU legit info that i have as of this very second. Is there something i should add to the thread/my post when giving info about a release, that will not rub you the wrong way?

And I have typed my username after everything i have written, through 3 or 4 usernames I have had on here.

-Fresh

All good just was saying i huat figured people qould real the title when they clicked on the thread but this is NT half of most things get read anyway.

Wasnt really directing that towards just in general about the name thing. More n more ppl keep posting it at the end

Back
Top Bottom