Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Broke these beauties out today. I seriously love these. Really need a second pair.
13F0A2AC-3CEA-4633-897F-497DC9DDB61F.jpeg
6's are niice, i been digging them more lately

These Maroons are still deadstock and I have never had a shoe this long without wearing them. I honestly have to say these are my favorite Jordans ever. I’m supposed to go to Chicago for my 18th year wedding anniversary next month so I’ll wear them there for the first time, seeing as I bought them from the Flight 23 store.

Last edited:
These Maroons are still deadstick and I have never had a shoe this long without wearing them. I honestly have to say these are my favorite Jordans ever. I’m supposed to go to Chicago for my 18th year wedding anniversary next month so I’ll wear them there for the first time, seeing as I bought them from the Flight 23 store.

I'm the same way with these man. I love em so much I don't want them to get any dirt on them lol. I want to wear them to death. but, I feel like they wont retro again for a long long time. I wanna double, but resell is too much. hell, retail was too much lol. but, these were a must for my collection.
enjoy the kix man

I wanna double, but resell is too much.

I guess it depends on your size but most common sizes are on stockx at or around what these were retail on release

I’m about to pull the trigger on a second pair for less than what I paid in 2015 on the drop at retail + sales tax.

220 + 20 bucks sales tax in 2015 at release here in CA

190 shipped on stockX today

Yea these are still decently priced on StockX. Are deadstock retros from 2015 safe to wear? My guess is they probably are but it seems like 6’s have a habit of breaking down faster. I still want to cop these and the Hare 7 but I’ll probably just end up waiting til the next retro release.

Yea these are still decently priced on StockX. Are deadstock retros from 2015 safe to wear? My guess is they probably are but it seems like 6’s have a habit of breaking down faster. I still want to cop these and the Hare 7 but I’ll probably just end up waiting til the next retro release.

Still rocking mine other than some slight bleeding from the tongue and clear soles yellowing :ohwell: (no cracking or anything) they seem to be holding up well IMO one of the most underrated retros. I'll post some pics later. I doubt the 6's retro anytime soon, they took almost 20 years...and were one of the last jordan ogs to retro. The fact that they sold pretty poorly, it might be 20 more years until we see them in og form again.

Edit: HellRazor1978 HellRazor1978 quick pic lighting sucks, im in the garage... but you can see the e held up pretty well.
20190105_132137.jpg

Last edited:

These will be wearable for at least another 6-7 years. I have CDP 9s and Carmines I still wear with no problems at all, and 9s usually go before anything.

These will be wearable for at least another 6-7 years. I have CDP 9s and Carmines I still wear with no problems at all, and 9s usually go before anything.

So the wearable life of 6s is about 9-10 years total? I still wear my 2014 White Infrareds quite a bit, they are stiff as hell from the day I bought them on RD in early 2014 so I don’t really get the feeling they are crumbling anytime soon but who knows.

So the wearable life of 6s is about 9-10 years total? I still wear my 2014 White Infrareds quite a bit, they are stiff as hell from the day I bought them on RD in early 2014 so I don’t really get the feeling they are crumbling anytime soon but who knows.

They only die from drying out. Your feet sweat about a half pint everyday. Gross but facts. :rofl:

They look great and the quality is there, but they ain’t too comfortable.

Subjective. I'd have to try them on for myself to make that determination. An easy fix for this is just to buy a thicker comfortable insole. That's been the key to these remastered Jordan's feeling more comfortable lol.

Back
Top Bottom