Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

I was on the fence about these so I came to this thread to get a little more info. That 220 price tag is a huge slap in the face though ive gotta get a better idea of the quality on these is. And before you guys start throwing the whole "if you don't like the quality or price don't buy". I've got every right to buy the shoe and complain if I'm not happy. Whether you guys notice it or not but jordan brand has the ability to make good quality shoes and make crap ones too. In the past year they have released shoes that have lived up to the remastered price rage like the SBBs and they have made shoes that have completely fallen short like the bordeauxs that just released. And you know what? You won't know if you hit or miss unless you secure a pair for yourself. If I get the shoes and the quality lives up to the price hike, I'll keep them. But if they don't i don't mind returning them or reselling. It's funny that when we get a crap shoe for a ridiculous price people are quick to act like this is the norm and should accept it and move on when jordan brand is fully capable of giving us a quality shoe, which they do from time to time.

I was on the fence about these so I came to this thread to get a little more info. That 220 price tag is a huge slap in the face though ive gotta get a better idea of the quality on these is. And before you guys start throwing the whole "if you don't like the quality or price don't buy". I've got every right to buy the shoe and complain if I'm not happy. Whether you guys notice it or not but jordan brand has the ability to make good quality shoes and make crap ones too. In the past year they have released shoes that have lived up to the remastered price rage like the SBBs and they have made shoes that have completely fallen short like the bordeauxs that just released. And you know what? You won't know if you hit or miss unless you secure a pair for yourself. If I get the shoes and the quality lives up to the price hike, I'll keep them. But if they don't i don't mind returning them or reselling. It's funny that when we get a crap shoe for a ridiculous price people are quick to act like this is the norm and should accept it and move on when jordan brand is fully capable of giving us a quality shoe, which they do from time to time.
basically... Obselete JOrdans are jumping over the Foamposite price wise.

basically... Obselete JOrdans are jumping over the Foamposite price wise.

Exactly. It wasn't until I started branching out into other shoes (huaraches in particular) that I realized you could pay half the price for a sneaker that was better quality and actually comfortable. Nike still makes good shoes and doesn't cost 200 to get them either.

Exactly. It wasn't until I started branching out into other shoes (huaraches in particular) that I realized you could pay half the price for a sneaker that was better quality and actually comfortable. Nike still makes good shoes and doesn't cost 200 to get them either.
yes!! 

jumpman on back no cop!! lol nike air on back cop! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] yall need to stop acting soo elitist .. every knows nike air on the 1-6 make them 1,000 times better. 7 dont matter insoles but come on anything with nike air will get hyped yall

(nike air on the back) me=no chance
(jumpman logo) me =double up :nthat:

jumpman on back no cop!! lol nike air on back cop! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] yall need to stop acting soo elitist .. every knows nike air on the 1-6 make them 1,000 times better. 7 dont matter insoles but come on anything with nike air will get hyped yall

View media item 1323594

Im sayin that if it has nike on the back that ill have no chance of purchasing. But if it has a jumpman ill be able to double up. Almost 40 here. No hypebeast.

Fam, is this $220 price tag official ? 
sick.gif

that's the price what resell would be if they weren't popular like sport blues... JB Judy charging resell now is all

220 though
sick.gif

for real this is out of hand....it all goes back to the 88 drop. that was a test to see if people were gonna eat up Nike Air retros at a significant price increase...and we all know how that went.

honestly are you guys comfortable with this?

my first reaction is hell no...im not copping. just sucks that there is going to be so many people willing to pay this. 200 is too much to begin with-- but 220, that seals the deal for me...

And I really feel for people that have to pay tax on it too. Luckily Jersey has no sales tax on clothing. 
pimp.gif

Some of you would be paying $235-$250 depending...

Just ridiculous anymore.

I cannot tell from those pictures if these have the same "leather" as the white infrared 6s but if they do, pass.

As long as the quality warrants the price Im ok with them being 220. If the leather is anything like the 2014 Vis then its a problem.

I cannot tell from those pictures if these have the same "leather" as the white infrared 6s but if they do, pass.
I seen in other pics that it looks like there is a tumbled leather look to some parts and a smooth leather look to others. It does look like its hight quality than the infrared and sport blue 6s

Back
Top Bottom