Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Got my pair from Nike the other day, and the craftsmanship was eh.

Anybody else had issues with the craftsmanship on their pair(s)?

I was gonna send them back, contacted Nike and everything, but then i thought to myself...i don't want to play the let me search for a perfect pair game.

They are Jordans, so realistically i didn't expect a perfect pair, but i was hoping to get a pair that was $240 worthy.
Yup, my pair from NDC are unacceptable and I am returning them to a Nike outlet tomorrow.

Yup, my pair from NDC are unacceptable and I am returning them to a Nike outlet tomorrow.

Hopefully you don't get the same bs I got when I tired to return a pair of Jordan's to an outlet. They said the lab 4's were a premium shoe and I couldn't return them there...smh

Hopefully you don't get the same bs I got when I tired to return a pair of Jordan's to an outlet. They said the lab 4's were a premium shoe and I couldn't return them there...smh
Thanks man. That is some BS they tried to deny you. In the past Inhave returned a pair of Oreo IVs to a NO without issue. It also says on the receipt you can return them to any NO.

Last edited:

Yeah...I had a feeling I should of scooped from finishline, but I couldn't resist Nike's 3 day shipping.

I'm just gonna keep my pair.

I don't wanna go through the whole process of returning and than re-purchasing.

No guarantee i'll get a better pair.

I have pretty much accepted Jordan brand and Nike's quality control are not what they once were...especially Nike.

Ion but these need a disco ASAP for this disappointing [emoji]128686[/emoji]. Still sitting :smh: when I went to the mall earlier. Honestly if a shoe is still sitting a month later stores should realize no ones buying and slap a price drop or something.
bruh, if there still at my mall.....gotta cop

Yea no way that low already. I do believe those french blue 7s floatin around there were real tho

bruh, if there still at my mall.....gotta cop
Doubt anyone in my city likes 6s forreal (except a few Ol' heads) and price tag probably pushed folks away. But hold out on getting those because something's going to give at a point. Power is in the hands of the consumer.

Ross been buns since dunks.

I never find anything worth copping now a days.

Supra and cleats is all my locals get.

I got my size 13 from nike.com, no complaints about the craftsmanship of my pair.  No question better quality than the other og 6 colorways that released last year.  $220 only reason they sat..  i think $190 may have sold them out.. These might hold their value once the other Nike Air on heel stuff starts coming out.  people will want the whole set.

I got my size 13 from nike.com, no complaints about the craftsmanship of my pair.  No question better quality than the other og 6 colorways that released last year.  $220 only reason they sat..  i think $190 may have sold them out.. These might hold their value once the other Nike Air on heel stuff starts coming out.  people will want the whole set.
Gone for sure if $190, local stores still have them, checked like 3 days ago. Usually 11 and up.

Last edited:
lol @ the people who  paid 220 for these

feels good paying only 1 sitty five

i went ham on nike.com with my 25% discount code

maybe so but i really wanted them...why where are they cheaper?

rate my other kicks i gotted 

but the hurachees and the girls sneakers r gifts 

did i do good on the xx9 lows and br0nz?

Back
Top Bottom