Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

these moving at all in an 8.5?

just tried my pair on for the first time today (i've had them since they first released lol) and i'm not 100% on keeping them

you guys think they'd move quickly if i listed them for retail in a local fb group?

Last edited:

just tried my pair on for the first time today (i've had them since they first released lol) and i'm not 100% on keeping them

you guys think they'd move quickly if i listed them for retail in a local fb group?

My crystal ball says, you'll never know unless you try.

For retail? I'd say yea. I'm sure there's still some people who originally oassed and regretted it. I was one of those people haha.

Picked these up at the Nike outlet in Manchester uk for £90...walked in and these were sat there ,one pair in my size 9 .. I'd been moaning to the gf all morning before going that I always come away with nothing from there while she (uk size 4.5/5.5) always gets 2/3 pairs dirt cheap....
I couldn't stop smiling all day [emoji]128512[/emoji]

Lol good find. I feel the same way when I hit the outlets.

Wifey and mini me walk out with bags while I end up with some fleece tech shorts or pants lol

Im on the hunt for these. I have a slim foot aiming for a size 9.5 normally a 10 but I heard they run big. Correct me if I'm wrong..

U think I could get 160 for my worn once casually for an hour pair even tho the tongue already bleeding? Lol

Maybe 140$ ish. I was supposed to get my pair. Found for retail size 9.5 but bought blue mirror foams instead while in vegas so these will have to wait

Wonder what Jordan 6 JB will retro with the Nike Air branding next. Carmines and both the white and black infrared just dropped in 2014. Can't see those retro'ing again for at least another 2-3 years. When they do drop again you can bet it'll be with the Nike Air

Next year will be 3 years since they retroed. White cement retried in 2012 and 2016

So 2017 or 2018 should be when the Infrareds come back

Nike retros quickly nowadays and I love it

Last edited:
I d k why I got a feeling we will get the nike air reverse black infrared sample before the others....

Just look at how they did the Black Red 1,s.2013 with NA,then 2016 with NA again but with better materials.Same with Chicago 1,s.Well get White and Black Infrared 6 with NA 1-2 years max by the way it's looking.Its a cash grab for them.I mean,look how they did the 5,s.I dot see them waiting past 2 years to release atleast 1 of those infrareds.

That's really the major point of this remastered business there doing.They just releasing the same shoes in a short time span (2-4 years) with better materials with NA branding.To get our money over and over.Its really set up good for the people who past on buying the first time.Because now they can get the better version of a show.

Walked into Nike factory last night, and picked these up for 30% off. Came out to 150$. Happy to finally add these to the collection.

Back
Top Bottom