Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

i remember missing out on release date only to pay 200 to my friend a week later and was mad i didnt cop for retail off him :smh:

Sorry to hear. I missed out too because I was out of the country but my friend got me one and hooked it up for retail :D

I noticed DF removed these completely from their website, not even showing sold out like it does on others that are like the infrared. Anyway i got mine, only took 2 days SUPER FAST to the East Coast. Looks good, haven't had a good chance to REALLY look them over as i have been so busy. But i did notice they didn't come with the cardboard inserts like they usually do in the other 6's this year. Oh well i am sure i have some laying around. I didn't notice any imperfections on mine either. The 6's this year have that GOOD factory sell too. Good stuff! Can't beat $175 i believe SHIPPED to my door!

I will post a picture of them and the box later today for those interested how they come shipped. Nothing special just a box with Dope Factory branding on the side. I think one of the invoices was in Italian.

Last edited:
i wasnt there to pick up my 2 pears but UPS put a notice that I had to play for C.O.D. fees? $32.20

im not sure what that is.

Am i suppose to cop a usps money order and put the dope factory address on it?

italy accepts usps mo?

i emailed them for what to do but they never got back to me.

i am confus :smh:

i wasnt there to pick up my 2 pears but UPS put a notice that I had to play for C.O.D. fees? $32.20

italy accepts usps mo?

I never got hit with customs fees from ordering from dope factory, but I also never ordered 2 pairs at the same time, always separate.

Just pay the fees at the ups store when you pick up your shoes.

italy accepts usps mo?

DF has nothing to do with custom fees. It's the US. You just pay at the ups location. Where are you located.

PS my pair came in yesterday from them. 2 days from Italy to NJ tho?? They faster than Ndc!

Last edited:
Their restocks are usually not fake. The people with extremely quick PM just get to them first. Don't even bother if it's a popular or hyped shoe. I use to cook on eastbay champs footlocker footaction restocks but not anymore :frown:

Their restocks are usually not fake. The people with extremely quick PM just get to them first. Don't even bother if it's a popular or hyped shoe. I use to cook on eastbay champs footlocker footaction restocks but not anymore
frown.gif
not fake but they let u add to cart even tho they're out of stock and enter all the info then they tell u its outta stock...

Some of those old pairs are a glitch tho. Sizes go up that aren't even available. Those bred 13s keep going up in size 17 when i actually got them months ago. If you do somehow place an order for now... will receive an out of stock email.

Back
Top Bottom