Jordan Retro 8 "Champ Pack"

They're making these ones simple, but they probably got a banger coming for the 11s. You never know

Will still sell out, but

Too much white for me

and the black pair just aren't good

The leather on the black pair looks uber plush. I won't be buying though as 250 is Wayyyyy to much for either of these.

Last edited:
Joe Haden has a video on his IG with both these in there and the white/gold looks really good. They both look better than expected.

The 6s and 7s both had so much goin on, minus champagne 7s but still much more than these uninspired 8s

I'm hoping that everyone waits for these to hit outlets, will make it a nice and easy cop. Playoff 8s were my first j and my favorite model. Supposedly these are releasing in gs, maybe the 250 price will end up being wrong. Here's hoping but a 1st day cop for me regardless.

Doubles stashed in the shoe closet too , and these will join the rotation
View media item 2025813

Keep in mind the shoe isn't white its Light Bone which is more of a light cream like pearl color. The same color used on Nike used on the Kobe 2 Fade to Black
View media item 2026524

Last edited:
Well I think the "Light Bone" looks nice and i'd cop. Don't need the blacks though.

I think these will definitely hit outlets, given that retail is $250 for these and even two hyped cws of 8s (Aquas/Chromes) hit the outlets. People don't like the 8s like they do other retro models, it seems.
yea its def one of the least liked models. Only the ovo 8s or other gimmick hyped ones would sell.

Haven't all of the Champagne & Cigar packs been priced at $250?? I seriously doubt these will hit outlets personally because I'm sure Nike/Jordan Brand aren't going to release these as a General Release like they did the Aquas and Chromes. These will be more of a limited release just like the other two packs where imo and targeted in more higher traffic Jordan stores, so they don't sit. Whatever the case those light bone and metallic gold pair are on my hit list :nthat: You all can sleep if you want and wait for them to go on sale at the outlets :lol:

Haven't all of the Champagne & Cigar packs been priced at $250?? I seriously doubt these will hit outlets personally because I'm sure Nike/Jordan Brand aren't going to release these as a General Release like they did the Aquas and Chromes. These will be more of a limited release just like the other two packs where imo and targeted in more higher traffic Jordan stores, so they don't sit. Whatever the case those light bone and metallic gold pair are on my hit list
nthat.gif
You all can sleep if you want and wait for them to go on sale at the outlets
laugh.gif
The VIIs sat at nike towns for weeks, I phone ordered a pair from NTLV. Then hit my outlet here in pittsburgh. These should be available unless they drop the numbers produced a ton. 

The VIIs sat at nike towns for weeks, I phone ordered a pair from NTLV. Then hit my outlet here in pittsburgh. These should be available unless they drop the numbers produced a ton. 

Again it really depends on your area. In the DMV area almost everything with a little of hype on them tend to move a little faster. I personally believe the 8's look way better than the 7's, but that's me. Just like with any other J's I want I don't take any chances. You never know how people will react to that shoe.

Back
Top Bottom