Jordan Retro 8 Jacket? For Aquas or Stealths?

So i bought this jacket and wasn't entirely sure what it was for, what you guys think.

228570-070.jpg

The truth as I see it is that this is a re-released aqua jacket with a error on it. The original version of this jacket was super urban account exclusive. So I think JB was like "lets drop these again with a wrong patch because it will sell regardless".

I'm still trying to figure out why the white version of this jacket was the gr...

This proves that JB really doesn't care. How the hell is homey going to rock this????

10 and half in my Air Force One, gimme 2 purr- Murphy Lee

OG NT member since March 15th 2001 with enough grapefruit to use government

i saw a diffrent one that was white with the patches at finishline and it look more like it was for the aquas

This is the original release. But even thought the patch and sleeves look misplaced, the new version is not that bad.
1999 Jordan BRED IV 10,Jordan Military IV DS 10.5

well now you can rock the aquas on one foot and the orange ones on the others..haha

it throws the whole track jacket off with that patch, the one above me is fly, wish i found it in my size and has that patch^
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious,
akm2tan, cesarhpr1986

Evisu Deluxe jeans 4 sale and Size 14-15 Jordans DS for sale, get at me
mars size 14 DS get at me quick for sale
Qujamerican@aol.com

My buddy bought a shirt for the Stealths and the little carpet patch was upside down :rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM corNhuskers​

I like that jacket..cpmpared tot he one that dropped...
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

I'm still looking for that damn jacket(flawless).
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14​
AL THORNTON FOR ROY
SC TROJANS
MAYO-GIBSON-JEFFERSON

Quote:
The truth as I see it is that this is a re-released aqua jacket with a error on it. The original version of this jacket was super urban account exclusive. So I think JB was like "lets drop these again with a wrong patch because it will sell regardless".
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thought that to

havent you heard about the steaqua VIII's? like the aquas with a orange and gray tongue logo

Megan is a Fox​
P-Town's Finest​
Tennessee Titans​

Quote:

hahaha rofl
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wasn't there an actual orange/stealth colored jacket like this posted on eastbay a few weeks back? But obviously now it's not on there. But I remember them having an orange jacket like this.

that original jacket is fire......
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

Back
Top Bottom