Jordan Retro 8 sizing.

I remember when I was working at footaction in o3 or o4 idk, it was when the 8 lows dropped. I tried them on ans they were really tight. But I tried them on quickly and didn't take the time to loosen up and only had em on for a sec. How do they run, wanna know so I'm prepared for the upcoming releases? I'm a 13, should I buy a size up or stick with my size.
BTW mods if this is in the wrong forum, sorry about that please move.
Team New York Knicks​

Everyone's a 'sneakerhead' these days....My 7 year old niece just asked me if I'd go with her to camp out for some Hyperstrike Heely's.

BUMP, anyone know? I'm buying some 8 lows, and I just heard that they fit a little snug. I'm a size 11 in dunks with 1/4 inch space. would a size 11 be alright for the 8 lows? I just don't wanna end up with uncomfortable shoes I cant wear, thanks!

but for me the 9s ran a little bit small in the toe. i wear a 14 comfortably in the 3,5,7,12, and 13. Everything else i have in a 15. And does anybody have any tips for first time 8 owners? Is there anything i shouldnt do or have around them to prevent stuff like cracking, fading and things of that nature?
I put 70(3)14 on my back...

to me, they run true to size after you loosen up the laces cause the laces are tight as hell when they're FOTB

"There are sneakers that cost more than an iPod."​

Yea, I'm also curious. I wear 14 and was wondering would it be safe to get a 13.5 if thats all that was left.

Back
Top Bottom