Jordan Retro V "Shanghai Shen" (China Exclusive)

Joined Jan 3, 2003
No... I can't ... Not every colorway needs a "black" version. I like the fact that (if this is true) they're trying to try new things, but this won't hit

Bert.

Supporter
Joined Oct 24, 2010
trash

give me the Laneys, thats it stop with the reverse black CW crap.

Joined Jun 10, 2013
these are garbage. black grapes worked, these don't work at all. easy scrap

Joined Dec 3, 2007
i didn't like the black grapes. these would look better if they were a lakers colourway.

Last edited:
Joined Nov 14, 2012
what about laney/lightning Iv's ? lightnings with a blue jumpman and lace holders

Joined Jun 15, 2004
Details on what these are now on SneakerWatch.com

Unfortunately several blogs have taken information I have posted here and credited NT as a detour to giving proper credit to SW. I see you guys :smh:

Last edited:
Joined Mar 8, 2013
On sneaker bar Detroit they are saying "Lakers V's". Whether its blue or purple makes no difference to me, they just don't work. Terrible composition, ugly. I can't see them looking back on the "lakers" VI's and thinking "lets do that again". I would pass on these at the outlet.

Joined Jul 2, 2012
I always welcome black based jordans. Ill take them without whatever symbol that is on the side.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now