Jordan Retro VII CDP Sample

via sneakernews/phase2x

In 2008, Jordan Brand embarked upon a year-long monthly schedule of Collezione Package releases. As you all know very well by now, each of the Collezione Packages featured two Air Jordan models, with their numbered designations totaling the number 23. Some of the packages featured an Original colorway of an Air Jordan paired with a new Retro+ Chicago Bulls-based rendition, which might’ve been the case for the Air Jordan 7/16 Package. Here’s another look at an unreleased sample of the Air Jordan VII for that Pack (we showed you these a few months back); it features a basic White/Red/Black colorway with a tonal white upper and alternate color-blocking on the forefoot outrigger and heel (red in front, black on the rear). These samples do feature the Collezione label on the insole as well as a 2008 dating on the label, so that leads us to wonder why these were scrapped in the first place. Of course, the ‘Raptor’ colorway that subsequently released is one of the more celebrated installments of the entire Collezione year, but do you like these better? Check out the images below and let us know what you think.

air-jordan-vii-cdp-sample-01.jpg

air-jordan-vii-cdp-sample-05.jpg

air-jordan-vii-cdp-sample-02.jpg

air-jordan-vii-cdp-sample-03.jpg

air-jordan-vii-cdp-sample-04.jpg

Feeling these more for some reason

I appreciate a lot of the content Sneaker News brings, but good lord, they NEVER do research before making those posts. The "Raptor" VII's came in the CDP? Really? Man, I wonder what all the people who picked up the 7/16 packs and got the Hares must be thinking?

Sorry for the rant, but it happens so often any more and it drives me insane.

Peace,
J

Originally Posted by jshortt

I appreciate a lot of the content Sneaker News brings, but good lord, they NEVER do research before making those posts. The "Raptor" VII's came in the CDP? Really? Man, I wonder what all the people who picked up the 7/16 packs and got the Hares must be thinking?

Sorry for the rant, but it happens so often any more and it drives me insane.

Peace,
J
laugh.gif
 "we all humans girl we make mistakes..."

Nothing special. These look really bland. They made the right choice by going with the hares.

GLAD THE HARES RELEASED IN THE PACK BUT THESE ARE A VERY TOUGH COLORWAY. I WOULD LOVE FOR THESE TO BE A STAND ALONE GENERAL RELEASE.

yeah i posted a pic of these ages ago, but the pic i had wasn't this clear and didn't have all the angles. it's a nice, solid colourway, but i much prefer hares.

Originally Posted by ShoeGuru222

Those are fire Jermaine!

what else you got laying around that you trying to throw my way? haha
wink.gif
Thanks man! I got nothing to sell, but you got a pair that I've been bugging you about for a long while now... (send them MY way!)

-Jermaine

actually these are OK and IMO better than the Orion blues for sure.
But against the Bugs Bunnys? No way ^^

I hate this CW on the VII, doesn't look good at all so not surprised they scrapped them!!!! hares, bins, and raptors are the best VII's IMO!!

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

I hate this CW on the VII, doesn't look good at all so not surprised they scrapped them!!!! hares, bins, and raptors are the best VII's IMO!!
I'm glad that they released the hares instead although the non-released one looks decent. In my opinion, the BIN 7's are the WORST by far of all the 7's and BIN's in general. I'm glad that the BIN's were limited because if it was a general release, they would easily sat on shelves for a very long time (even with discounts).

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

I'm glad that they released the hares instead although the non-released one looks decent. In my opinion, the BIN 7's are the WORST by far of all the 7's and BIN's in general. I'm glad that the BIN's were limited because if it was a general release, they would easily sat on shelves for a very long time (even with discounts).

Only bins ill cop are those olive 9 samples, yo phase i know you got those 2 hook a brotha up

Back
Top Bottom