Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Is the front of any shoe squeaking for anybody else? Thoughts? Take insole out and baby powder overnight?

IMG_20171210_103359_431.jpg
Liked them before but now Love them. Been growing more and more on me

Quite funny there are scattered sizes sitting overseas but when a restock happens here everyone buys them up. Lol

Got three sizes for friends overseas don’t know why you just don’t buy there BSTN is about 242 shipped three days fedex, also saw Los Angeles craigslist sz 11 retail price meetup but already ordered through BSTN if anyone in that area needs an 11

Quite funny there are scattered sizes sitting overseas but when a restock happens here everyone buys them up. Lol
Why is that? Jordans have sat overseas since the beginning of time. They`ve never been as popular. Im sure thats why european stores started accepting US orders...........Otherwise they`d sit even longer.

Why is that? Jordans have sat overseas since the beginning of time. They`ve never been as popular. Im sure thats why european stores started accepting US orders...........Otherwise they`d sit even longer.
when kept in proper context, what dude was saying is "why would people wait to gobble up a US restock when they've been available overseas in scattered sizes since the release date?"

when kept in proper context, what dude was saying is "why would people wait to gobble up a US restock when they've been available overseas in scattered sizes since the release date?"
Coupons..........More specifically, Finish line coupons and them not knowing where/how to order internationally. no?

I saw them on kicks-crew for around US retail after tax, but they charge $30 shipping.............Only place i know of that still has sizes.

Coupons..........More specifically, Finish line coupons and them not knowing where/how to order internationally. no?

I saw them on kicks-crew for around US retail after tax, but they charge $30 shipping.............Only place i know of that still has sizes.

possibly. but they had no idea fnl and others would restock and there is/was no guarantee that they were gonna cop. as opposed to paying retail or, in some cases, less than retail shipped overseas.

if i missed out, i'd gladly grab a pair off kick screw for 250 shipped. rather than jumps thru hoops and compete for a random restock

you're right. it is very possible that they dont know any better. we, as NTers tend to subconsciously think everyone is aware of or checks NT. in most cases, they dont even know it exists

Last edited:
BSTN is slowly selling out of sizes size 8-10.5 left I believe if anyone is still interested in these sizes.

If I could find these for $200 shipped again I'd probably bite. These are the only shoes I wanted from last year that I didn't get because of my stubborn $150 rule.

Back
Top Bottom