Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

81F293D3-49AD-45BD-ADA5-982D07A4DF73.jpeg

Wish they were on the regular Nike app/site so I can use this 20% off code... but that's exactly why they're not. Ohh well, I need to chill on shoes anyway.

I HAVE PAIR ALREADY THAT I GOT LAST YEAR AND GOING TO PASS ON DOUBLING UP ON THEM GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Wish they were on the regular Nike app/site so I can use this 20% off code... but that's exactly why they're not. Ohh well, I need to chill on shoes anyway.

that code would have been excluded from this release either way. you not losing out.

even vapor max are excluded.

Passed, but taking a look right now.

7, 8, 8.5, 10, 10.5, 11 and 14 showing up as available on the SNKRS app.

I copped the restock sitting in traffic this morning purely on impusle since I missed in Nov. Oops lol
They must have had like 1 size 11.5 . I literally tried to cop exactly at the opening time, got the "waiting in line" and a few minutes later was told by the app my size was out of stock, oh well, will keep searching.

They must have had like 1 size 11.5 . I literally tried to cop exactly at the opening time, got the "waiting in line" and a few minutes later was told by the app my size was out of stock, oh well, will keep searching.

SnKRs always be doing that to me. I think I clicked buy because I was expecting an L. Im really just double checking how XI mids fit for Cocords in November. If they fit well tho Ima keep these tho.

Back
Top Bottom