Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

SnKRs always be doing that to me. I think I clicked buy because I was expecting an L. Im really just double checking how XI mids fit for Cocords in November. If they fit well tho Ima keep these tho.
I got a size 12 with no problem but had to do it thru the web browser.

Do you spray protectant on patent leather? I want to give mine the Tarago treatment but don't want to cause any weird spots or anything on the navy patent leather...

Advice?

Do you spray protectant on patent leather? I want to give mine the Tarago treatment but don't want to cause any weird spots or anything on the navy patent leather...

Advice?

protectant against what? water? if so, imo no, cause its patent. water slides right off or can be wiped right off no problems. suede, nubuck, some leathers....now those need protectant.

protectant against what? water? if so, imo no, cause its patent. water slides right off or can be wiped right off no problems. suede, nubuck, some leathers....now those need protectant.

I feel like the protectant - specifically Tarago - makes general upkeep much easier. Like after wearing dirt comes off easier w a wipe, then I respray. Do it to almost all my shoes just iffy on patent. It has been great on suede like the XIIIs.

So these are $190 on Kicks Crew, and there is supposed to be a Valentine's day Paypal promo code for free shipping that no one seems to know yet... but soon as I get that code I am going to finally pull the trigger on these.

About the PayPal free shipping code on KC this is from my experience about week and half ago.
I emailed kc two weeks and called paypal last Monday. Wanted to know so i waited to speak with PayPal rep directly
Very nice rep at Paypal said It is a promo that Paypal has upcoming that is "email invitation only". I asked about how to obtain a free shipping code or is there a list on how to get a code. Very nice rep...politely said there is not. I even tried the old..." check my account transactions" i have an excellent payment and purchase history with exceptional credit limits". But no dice.( for me at least).

About the PayPal free shipping code on KC this is from my experience about week and half ago.
I emailed kc two weeks and called paypal last Monday. Wanted to know so i waited to speak with PayPal rep directly
Very nice rep at Paypal said It is a promo that Paypal has upcoming that is "email invitation only". I asked about how to obtain a free shipping code or is there a list on how to get a code. Very nice rep...politely said there is not. I even tried the old..." check my account transactions" i have an excellent payment and purchase history with exceptional credit limits". But no dice.( for me at least).

hmm never heard of this pp free shipping promo. where can i read/find more info on it? cant seem to find anything.

So these are $190 on Kicks Crew, and there is supposed to be a Valentine's day Paypal promo code for free shipping that no one seems to know yet... but soon as I get that code I am going to finally pull the trigger on these.

You had my curiosity...

The promo code is paypalkc, just ordered 3 pairs of shoes for $430 shipped!

...but now you have my attention!

Nice. I literally just woke up and had to order ASAP. Then the mailman called me RIGHT when I was about to click. But I finally got my pair after missing out; over and over. :rofl:

Thx for the free shipping code!
I didn’t order these
But they had those Jordan 5 take flights for $200
You can’t beat $200 shipped on those bad boys!
NT for the win!
Damn Rooster. Thats a win right there. I was gitty about spending 280 on the take flights around thanksgiving..but 200 is a steal. I couldve saved 80 bucks ...dang. Good ish bro. Reps to slaughterx for crackin the code

Edit. Oos on my size of the take flights at 200...so im happy i got em when i did at 280, wouldve been cool to get free shipping. Lets feast bros!

Last edited:
My pair shipped already, I am pretty excited, even though it's gonna take 1-3 weeks to get here. Anyone with experience with KC know how long it usually takes?

My pair shipped already, I am pretty excited, even though it's gonna take 1-3 weeks to get here. Anyone with experience with KC know how long it usually takes?
Had a chance to double up on the True Blue 3. $160 shipped isnt too bad. Appreciate the code fam.

Last edited:
First time ordering from kickscrew
I thought it took like weeks to get delivered
I ordered yesterday and it already shipped
Scheduled delivery is tomorrow via DHL

Damn... just realized mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow as well, which is great because I have all day off!

Back
Top Bottom