Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

It does but not for these for some reason. Size 12 already gone plus $242 just feels high (i know its retail tax and ship but still)
Worst case scenario, u could flip it for gas money.
Paypal wildin, so had to get em by cc payment.
In and Out; easy grab here.

Last edited:
It does but not for these for some reason. Size 12 already gone plus $242 just feels high (i know its retail tax and ship but still)

the only reason i havent bought these is because of the price. 220 is bad enough but add tax and shipping and you close to 240.

but man these mofos CLEAN

Get you on that autofill for Chrome.
I'd argue it's even faster than Paypal.

it is

you just gotta either have Amex or if you got chase or wells Fargo let them know u plan to make a purchase online for a large amount just say 800$ that way they can update your card

mostly because they go hard on fraud declines but if they know its coming you wont catch it. yeezys fell out peoples hands because of that

Amex usually lets charges go through then worry about it later. personal fav

My local outlet has the shorts to match these. Bout to go scoop them with this 30% coupon and Nike survey voucher :pimp:

Paid $14 for these today. Didn't realize they were reversible until after I got home.

20180222_182837.jpg
20180222_182902.jpg

these come with a retro card? pair on eBay that's a great price that seller said had them returned because the 23 on back is not centered but in the pic he has a retro card in the box. seems suspect. I'd have them legit checked before buying anyways but thought this would save time

these come with a retro card? pair on eBay that's a great price that seller said had them returned because the 23 on back is not centered but in the pic he has a retro card in the box. seems suspect. I'd have them legit checked before buying anyways but thought this would save time
No retro card included.

Back
Top Bottom