Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

It’s gotta be a pack. One pack will have the 1’s and a Converse shoe he wore at UNC, and the other will be the 11’s with a Converse shoe he wore at UNC.

Jordan Brand makes questionable decisions, but I believe they’re above putting a Converse logo on a shoe they just released last year.

It’s gotta be a pack. One pack will have the 1’s and a Converse shoe he wore at UNC, and the other will be the 11’s with a Converse shoe he wore at UNC.

Jordan Brand makes questionable decisions, but I believe they’re above putting a Converse logo on a shoe they just released last year.
But you're ok if it's a pack?

Lol, are you serious... I have a feeling most of these "presells" are going to get cancelled when Ls start getting handed out.

They're supposedly only making 50k of the Prom Nights.

Got a new coat that matches these...

Attachments

• 20180416_081406.jpg
    20180416_081406.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 90
Like 2 Months!!! NonStop!!!

this is good info, i wore my space jams for a few days, and thought it would be broken in, then went to hoop in them and they were still stiff on the upper near my ankle. now i know how long i have to wear them casually to break them in enough to make it comfortable, thank you sir!

I'd love to find these in a 14........I'm going to have to take the SX/GOAT/Resell route......

Back
Top Bottom