Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Js are excluded from that ebates cash back |l

yeah that's what it says but when I have ordered and have the ebates add-on active on my browser most of the time it goes through. Just have to wait and see if the cash back gets added to my account within the next few days.

819E631C-431C-472C-A843-9C24549FFCEE.jpeg
Pics of the actual shoe please... :lol:

When you pick up at FTL/FTA/CS Can you have the points added to a different account of that store after the employee puts your code in ?

I havent bought shoes basically all year, im so out the loop i forgot about these.

Im just downstairs chillin fresh out the shower, my wife comes down and says what are you doin ... um gettin ready whats up.? Shows me her phone and says youre welcome

15104131132831452624175.jpg

Thanks for the Dicks link! Grabbed a 12 from there. I had submitted an order for 2 pairs to Villa, but the site crashed when I hit submit. Checked my email and got a confirmation email for both of them. We will see if they come through, they did for the jams so I am hopeful. SNKRS was acting up from the get go.

Bruh I was all good on the app then when I enters my address it’s just blacklisted

Won’t let me do nothing

Yea snkrs is tripping right now asking for shipping address when you're already logged in, then enter shipping then get a error ...glad I copped under retail last night.

My buddy got through on Villa with ease, minus a few minutes of lagginess, but no errors or redirecting.

Back
Top Bottom