Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Snkrs was a breeze to checkout on. Took about 2-3 min to get the got ‘em.

I mentioned this in the past but it seems when you have your cc info linked it goes smoother. My Amex is linked to snkrs so I know I got them moments before with my Amex notification.

PayPal isn’t mean for the snkrs app

This was almost too easy. I checked the time and saw it was 9:15 so I thought I missed out.
13C84B5B-FDAA-407C-95BC-2D4D3128E839.png

Had to cop from FNL because SNKRS just kept giving me errors and wouldn't let me check out. Checked out on FNL with the quickness

Just now got thru SNKRS on my phone....after error after error on both desktop and phone finally it went through and i got em!!!....keep trying for those of you that have been getting errors......luckly i got a 2nd pair on FNL with a $20 off reward

Omg I got em!!! Snkrs app was some bull ****. Had to try on 3 devices! Non would work but my iPad made it.

Finally got through on snkrs and dicks... Good luck to all and appreciate the help. Reminded me of the good ole days on here

Got my pair easily through the SNKRS app but then tried to buy childs size and it kept saying enter shipping address and giving an error. Went to the desktop and it had the address in but keeps giving errors when hitting submit.

EDIT: After many attempts it went through.

Back
Top Bottom