JORDAN RINGS..made by text only

this was a school project i did....the project was to illustrate an image using text only....i used photoshop using the text and eraser tool for light and dark effects...i took many many hours and many many layers...but here it is...turned out better than i thought...let me know what you think...

Original

jordanrings00nike-1.jpg

My Pshop text version

BTW...the text are MJ's stats, awards, and recognition..that i got a random MJ site...
"Men lie, women lie...Numbers Don't!"

Looking for: AJ1 Black/Red Patent Sz 11, AM90 Clerk Size 11. PM Me if u got these availble. One.

man at least 12 hours over the span of 3 days
"Men lie, women lie...Numbers Don't!"

Looking for: AJ1 Black/Red Patent Sz 11, AM90 Clerk Size 11. PM Me if u got these availble. One.

wow! that's amazing! i'm terrible when it comes to art, but i would soften the highlights around the nose/eyes if possble. as it stands now, though, this is one of the nicest things i've seen on nt . . . it's really sweet!
hail to the victors, baby.
myspace last.fm flickr

Quote:
cool, but you wasted your 12 hours LOL......www.text-image.com/convert/ This site will do it in less than a minute LOL
ed my project...

i would have aced that project with flying colors!!!

less than a minute site = less than a minute crap

OR

"Men lie, women lie...Numbers Don't!"Looking for: AJ1 Black/Red Patent Sz 11, AM90 Clerk Size 11. PM Me if u got these availble. One.

^ok whatever just trying to help. :smh:
smh.gif
Add Me, Gamertag: distinct101
407 Situated
Fuzzy Wuzzy PShops​

Can you please post them in a wallpaper size if you dont mind?
-thanks,
AnGeL_O

Wanted Acapulco Gold Fitted(any color) in 7 5/8 please hit me up

peice of crap or amazing art?
id rather photoshop it...

TRADE ME FOR YOUR SIZE 13 TOURS!!!!

That is crazy! Nice work
FS: DS SIZE 9 = Dunk High Premium Crocs and DS SIZE 9 UNLV BTTYS $200 shipped package PM ME if interested

Team North Carolina

Back
Top Bottom