Jordan Separate (Previously Stated - Jordan Prodigy) New Model

CFBFFD16-8FA7-4FE9-9A3C-39325655BE74.jpeg

Looks like a Mavs / Luka colorwaya although I don’t see Luka’s logo. Here’s the link:

JS”

He warmed up vs the Suns. **** looks like it's out of a video game

1637420684276.png

And a less flattering shot

1637420705199.png

Hope these don't follow the cuts/jumps route and aren't for sale for months.

He likes them a lot. Thinks the toe cushion is lackluster and the heel area might be poor fitting but likes the price point, the cushion, generally the traction, the upper, the tongue, and the details. You also get a good look at the shoe in a bunch of angles.

Damn theyre 100$ or slightly under he said
Giannis Immortality are 80$ and look better imo
And the same reviewer said theyte pretty comfy even though they dont have any zoom

Last edited:
Anyone have or seen any stateside release dates yet?

JS”
Sorry, I was just joking cause it's either laugh or cry. Haven't seen nan one release date for these or a ton of other shoes (gt cuts, 36s, gt jumps, etc). Don't know what is going on with these shipping issues. For a while they'd put a date up then remove it, now we're not getting any dates at all for stuff like this.

Sorry, I was just joking cause it's either laugh or cry. Haven't seen nan one release date for these or a ton of other shoes (gt cuts, 36s, gt jumps, etc). Don't know what is going on with these shipping issues. For a while they'd put a date up then remove it, now we're not getting any dates at all for stuff like this.

I’m with ya man. At this point if you stumble across it in store or online great but otherwise there’s no rhyme or reason much less confirmation for releases.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom