Jordan Spizike Replacement

The shoes that is replacing the Spizike's is crazy! I was lucky enough to have a pair in my hands yesterday and all I can say that they are super dope. The new shoes remind my of the Yeezy 1.

Originally Posted by soledout23

The shoes that is replacing the Spizike's is crazy! I was lucky enough to have a pair in my hands yesterday and all I can say that they are super dope. The new shoes remind my of the Yeezy 1.

no pics and no info?

No pics, No info, No description, No name, Nothing but a "super dope"...

Wait a minute. Something that resembles the Yeezy (a spizike replacement at that) is "super dope"? Does not compute.

Clownshoes....

and btw... there is a new spizike colorway coming out soon (it was on the release schedule)

Originally Posted by go rilla

no pics and no info?

Two problems, you've got no witnesses and no evidence

The shoes are called "Son or Mars," as in Mars Blackmon. We were told that taken any type of pics were restricted.

Originally Posted by westhellthug

Bann him for not postin pics or description
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

for real though why even start this thread without that info. you're hyping it up for no reason.

I came across a super high Nike shoe it has like wings comin off the sides and has a IV or Spizike wing but it's fake. Nothin on a Spizike replacement. It has like a delta force sole or somethin looks hella weird. Only thing came to my mind

Someone I know saw the samples they called "Son of Mars" and he said they reminded him of those pics of the Yeezy 2 , still a mashup of Jordans. He told me they had the strap from the XXs.

Solid sneaker info and crazy posts such as this one, is why I love NT. The op could not have been any more vague.

Yeah, the XX strap they had on the shoes made them look kinda like the Yeezy but they weren't as bulky like the ones. Still nice and sleek like the OG Spizikes. Son of Mars have the pull strap from the 6s on the back and if I remembered correctly it has the clear bottom from the 5s. They showed a lot of heat there but all I can say is the 2012s are a huge disappointment on looks but the new tech is crazy. Out of everything they had shown us at the event, Lebron's 9 Hi and Lows stoled the show.

Back
Top Bottom