JORDAN SPRING 06 AND SUMMER 06 NEWS

Quote:
EXACTLY what's wrong with the game.....
CHUUCH!!!

Quote:
I have a DS pair of Militaries that I paid out the *** for, and I cannot wait for the Retro. Why, you ask? So I can buy 3 more pairs and actually wear them. I could care less what it does to the value because I'm a shoe head, and I know that I've got O.G.'s that I bought because I LOVE them, and not for the value.

That's what most of us old schoolers got into this thing for. We loved the shoes that Nike put out....Back before NT existed........Back before there was such a thing as the Internet.......Back when the first we saw of a new Air Jordan was when we were holding it in our hands on release date.......Back when you could go to your local spot MONTHS after release date and still get your size.......And back when the only way to get the newest Jordan was from your local spot that knew you not by your name, but by your shoe size.....PERIOD. I loved the man and watching him play, and each and every Jordan takes me back to a different time in my life. That's what I love about this hobby/lifestyle, and that's what is keeping me in this thing.

Sorry for the rant!
Peace,
J

PREEEEAAAACH!!!

You beat me to it chuuchboy, but let me say tabernacle... team WB, B1llyHoyle, and jshortt are talking real stuff right now. I got some stuff in the vault (nothing too great, but some stuff), and when I pull something out, it's not to outdo everybody else at the mall, or the game, or the whatever. When I see a cat wearing the same shoes as me, I'm more likely to go holler at dude, than get all pissy because somebody's got on the same kix as me. People called the Lasers blasphemy because it was a (and I quote) "RUINED CLASSIC." I say it was a way for some people who weren't fortunate enough to get them back in the day, or have 5 bills today, to get in touch with some history. There were also a lot of people ON HERE talking about how they were glad that they put the laser on them, so their OGs wouldn't lose VALUE. Ya'll are playing the game backwards. The value of something has to be about more than how much you can get somebody else to pay for it...

If any feelings were hurt in the making of this post, then GOOD...

cmoweb

B1LLY did u hear about white and wheat V's also? i thought that the wheat V's were maybe gonna come out, any truth to that rumour?
s Central School
#21 Memphis Grizzlies
LilAiPHI, FAT DEEZIE[/center]

Quote:
EXACTLY what's wrong with the game.....

But honestly, could you blame a man who paid alot of $$ for one shoe only to have something so similar come out?? The least they could have done was release a new colorway... Dont get me wrong, I still love my Concords and would have bought them either way but why release almost the same exact colorway? I understand from both sides... Concords were what he wore when he won his first championship after coming out of retirement but releasing XI's in a different colorway wouldnt have hurt anyone either....
Looking for White/Red XII's sz 11. email me if you can help! ereid23@gmail.com

Nike Talk refs: Odiggidy, VA 380, Sooy12, Air Brock 5, DIGITALJORDAN

^i dont see how someone who bought a retro could complain if they put out the shoe again.you wouldnt have it if they didnt do that once already.

Quote:
But honestly, could you blame a man who paid alot of $$ for one shoe only to have something so similar come out?? The least they could have done was release a new colorway... Dont get me wrong, I still love my Concords and would have bought them either way but why release almost the same exact colorway? I understand from both sides... Concords were what he wore when he won his first championship after coming out of retirement but releasing XI's in a different colorway wouldnt have hurt anyone either....

Are you serious? Why did you buy the shoe if all you're doing is complaining how much you paid for it? Stop thinking of yourself and your shoes you bought...There are many of people that are desiring a pair of concords, but missed out time they came around. I thought you're suppose to buy shoes to wear and be proud of you bought it to represent yourself, rather than buying it and complaining about it's value. :smh:
nono.gif
@ you..And since you're in for a treat you get a :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
-MiKey.

AIM: M I Y ABALLER24
E-mail: Mikeygotdunks@yahoo.com

Quote:
That's what most of us old schoolers got into this thing for. We loved the shoes that Nike put out....Back before NT existed........Back before there was such a thing as the Internet.......Back when the first we saw of a new Air Jordan was when we were holding it in our hands on release date.......Back when you could go to your local spot MONTHS after release date and still get your size.......And back when the only way to get the newest Jordan was from your local spot that knew you not by your name, but by your shoe size.....PERIOD. I loved the man and watching him play, and each and every Jordan takes me back to a different time in my life. That's what I love about this hobby/lifestyle, and that's what is keeping me in this thing.

this is exactl;y what i have always said. and im glad to see more and more oldschoolers out there preaching to our youth, and teaching them the real deal on what our culture is about. thank you.
OG SNEAKA HEAD SINCE THE 80'S
<------MIAMI-VICE Those are my boys. the dynamic duo of the 1980's.
TEAM-OLDSCHOOL "YOU GOTTA DO THE TIME"

i hope grapes drop and not lakers i hate the lakers plus i want to sport the grapes with my larry johnson hornets jersey
hop off my grammar you fools im jsut that sexy and brilliant holllerrrrrrrr

Quote:
I have a DS pair of Militaries that I paid out the *** for, and I cannot wait for the Retro. Why, you ask? So I can buy 3 more pairs and actually wear them. I could care less what it does to the value because I'm a shoe head, and I know that I've got O.G.'s that I bought because I LOVE them, and not for the value.

co-sign 100%

I been a full fledged sneaker head since 2002 but I've been in love with sneakers since 1992, when I got pair of Bordeuxs for a summer basketball camp. I didn't care about what the next man paid or how much they would cost if I keep them in a box and sold three years down the line, I just loved those shoes and wore the hell out of them.

If you are fortunate enough to have to any DS OG Jordans, realize that real value, the immutable value is in the history of that shoe. If you love the shoe game you already see it that way, if you look at the shoes as soley a financial investment then you've got it all wrong.

Okay guys, JB noob here,

Quote:
WINTER 05-

DEFINING MOMENTS PACK
includes Jordan 6 and Jordan 11. Jordan 6 features all suede nubuck with gold embroidered jumpman on back. Will feature the date of when MJ won his first championship in gold.

Jordan 11 is the same colorway as the White/Black/Concord. Features date in which MJ won first "back from retirement" championship in gold. Also has "JORDAN" written on the eyelets just like the scrapped OG SAMPLE 11'S from awhile back.

Does this mean the buyer will basically get two pairs? What's the release date for this and estimated price?

Thanks for any help...

Pre-Order Jordan XIV White/Forrest, Black/Varsity, Jordan X + Much more FREE!​

sounds shady...and when did the XI's turn to space jam's (i was on vacation for a week and haven't gotten to all missed posts yet) but i certainly can't wait for some V's

what is the approx. release date?.. what month?

i really hope canada gets this pack.. if not then nike canada can blow a donkey
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom