JORDAN SPRING 06 AND SUMMER 06 NEWS

Thanks for the info. Post pics when you can.

BTW: JB, if you're watching, please release these IV's instead of the all black ones:

sp21sampleivs8ej.jpg

[table][tr][td]AIM[/td][td]E-Mail[/td][/tr][tr][td]My ebay auctions![/td][/tr][/table]​

Quote:
s "JORDAN" written on the eyelets just like the scrapped OG SAMPLE 11'S from awhile back.

i will die.

Thanks for the info.... though.
Masterman 8th grade class of '05​

Quote:
And the two IV's won't be exactly like the 2000/01 retroes...they're different.

Thank God, but hopfully they dont go weirder with them. Im just requesting some mesh sides and plastic wings and hopfully suede on the black one.

Got XIII's?
Any White/black/red size 10-11 please EZinbox me.

Quote:
And the two IV's won't be exactly like the 2000/01 retroes...they're different.
If you don't mind, can we get a description of the differences? I'm hoping you're gonna say there is some color to be added.

Even if the IV's are different, JB, I am TIRED of IV's. Why not any VIII's??? Or III's for that matter !!!

They still havent decided to knock the "J-O-R-D-A-N" off of the lace holders yet? In time i BET they will ! :wink:
wink.gif

Hebrew 11:6

thanks! :D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif

[/b]
"If you saw me day in and day out for a few months, you'd notice the symptoms. If you entered my bedroom or closet, you'd see the disease." -Method Man

Quote:
Another all Greyish Blue suede with a black sole Jordan 14 (ribbed side) releasing.
suede and ribbed?

excuse my ignorance, but is there such a thing?

sounds hot.
Masterman 8th grade class of '05​

thanks for the info
I don't see myself as a NTer; I see myself as a leader who happens to post on NT.

Quote:
Jordan XXI pics that were posted are actual pics of the sneakers. Do not expect a jumpman on the side. Just a simple embosed "23" on the side. Limited "Racing Inspired" Italian Red Suede is to release the same day as the White/Red/Black colorway in February.

How big is the 23? like the V`s or bigger?

Back
Top Bottom