Jordan Summer/Fall Release Dates and Pictures

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OLYMPICS!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the pics!
Damn...
im getting next year
XII-Playoff
XIX- White/grey
XIX-Blk/red
II- Retro
IV- Grey
VII-Olympics
XIX west regional.
TEAM HARLEM

VII's are beautiful !
eek.gif

XIX West coast regionals will be copped.
eek.gif

XIX SE ARE nice but kinda plain. Look like jumpmans mixed with the XVI's,

and XIX lows are dope!
eek.gif

She's got a light skinned friend lookin like Michael Jackson,
..got a dark skinned friend lookin like ..Michael Jackson.

Kanye is toooo ill

Seems like people are happy for once ! I am too ...

XIX Blk/Red is very nice with all the different materials ( don't under-estimate blk/red shoes! ) :D
happy.gif

XIX Regional Pack is a nice concept : I will get east or west one ! :D
happy.gif

XIX SE can't be bad : it's the "2004 XI" we are looking at ! :D
happy.gif

XIX lows : waiting for real pics ! 8)
glasses.gif

VII : I never was a fan , but I cant pass on these ! :smile:
smile.gif

IV : I can't pass on IV anymore ! I had too much regrets last time ! Grey will be worn with white flat laces .... :D
happy.gif

Adding the retro II & XII : this is a really good year coming !

Sam
:D
happy.gif

the XIX se looks so much like some team jordan shoe......omg i cant remember its name tho. dam im frustrated >D
grin.gif
anyone know the ones im talking bout?

Quote:
C'mon, damn.....what's going on with the Brand Jordan designers? Retros will always continue to sell faster and dominate the streets as long as the styling of the new Jordan is not as appealing as the Retro styling, why can't they figure that out???

i sorta agree but the Jordan line has always been about stepping across boundaries. obviously retro is in nowadays, especially when it comes to shoes, but they have to continue to push the envelope and be innovative. maybe they're not being as innovative as they seemed in the past because they were just so fresh and no one had imagined crazy dope styles like the AJ line, but imo jordan's are still cutting edge, and i don't even care for most of the XIX's (low's really are nice in person though.) i guess the key is going to be a cutting edge design with a hint of old school flavor, without looking like nu retros.
Wanted : Forbes , Nightshade/Team Red-Shark, Bison/Cinder-Sport Red, Bronco's (trade for 11.5), haze low, haight vandals, AJ1's, AJIII's, AMbursts, AM95 cgry/yel, rifts, any suede dunk 11.5/12, GM Vandals either colorway

all these shoes are growing on me. i just dont like the whole regional idea along with the general release of the XIX's. i guess i got the west, the best colorway in most ppl's opinion so i'm straight. hopefully i can get the midwest/east colorway later in the year. :pimp:
pimp.gif

" This whole time, never cared what other katz were sportin/Talk s---, I'll hitchu with a chrome nine, and I ain't talkin about Jordans/ "

Quote:
the XIX se looks so much like some team jordan shoe......omg i cant remember its name tho. dam im frustrated anyone know the ones im talking bout?

jumpman pro?? or am i mistaken, i think i got 'em mixed up. someone help us out.
" This whole time, never cared what other katz were sportin/Talk s---, I'll hitchu with a chrome nine, and I ain't talkin about Jordans/ "

what jordanz are droppin in June?? we have info may, july, Aug, and sept but no june.

:wow:
eek.gif
the xix low really resmble the 3z
the olympic 7z :wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
drop a week after my bday :wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif

AIM- lilb75788 i'm not lookin 2 buy, trade, or sell j's so dont IM me lookin 4 some kicks
SAY NO 2 REPLICA JERSEYS AND VARIENTS

Thanks for the pics, everything looks good. As far as the regional XIX's, will Niketown post all 3 on their site?
"You might find ya man dead in the ocean....He'll be aight though, you know dead rappers get better promotion"

Why did they mess up the VII's olympics, by mixing them with the cardinals what a bummer but still copping though.

eek.gif
those olympics are silly. oh my gosh i am so happy now. i can get the 2's and the olympics. but i wouldn't wear the XIX's if they gave them to me. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
We need to start a petition to get Tinker back.
"Any given night/ I perform like Mike/Anyone/Tyson/Jordan/Jackson/Action/Pack Guns/ Ridiculous" Notorious B.I.G.

Tinker is coming back for the XXs......

I actually like the XIX Lows. The XIX SEs aren't bad, but don't blow me away either. The Olympic VIIs are of course getting bought. The XIX regional pack shoes look almost like they are fake. I like the white/black the best of those. The two IVs are ehhhh. The white/green could use some more green. I know that's the consenus there. The grey ones are okay.

The black/red XIXs have grown on me. I was kind of let down when I first saw them, but now am readily looking forward to buying them, along with the white/greys.

Those green 4s are tight. My schools colors are green and yellow and its cool to see some green Js for once. 7s are of course tight. Those grey 4s look like crap. There are gonna be a hella lot of 19s hittin the market. Some look pretty good, I have to say.

I'm not sure, but isn't that jumpman on the 7's backwards ?
GaBe GRaM$
Got Black Skios-To Latin Heffas/
Got Suede Retros-To The Patent Leathers...

The only ones worth copping on that list is the Olympic Sevens those are fire. :wow:
eek.gif

SuPeRjOrDaN​

AJXIXBlackVarsityRed.jpg

Those are the east Regional XIXs? Why are they different from the other pic of the regional XIXs? Or is it just bad lighting?
[/b]​

Let me say one thing about those IV+ ....

Customize!

"Look at the hang-time, Look at the flying motion."

Quote:
Those are the east Regional XIXs? Why are they different from the other pic of the regional XIXs? Or is it just bad lighting?

i messed up. i honestly don't know what they are. they're too high to be the lows. definately not the east XIX. from the color code im going to guess they're the 002 which is the west shoe i believe. sorry for the goof.
Wanted : Forbes , Nightshade/Team Red-Shark, Bison/Cinder-Sport Red, Bronco's (trade for 11.5), haze low, haight vandals, AJ1's, AJIII's, AMbursts, AM95 cgry/yel, rifts, any suede dunk 11.5/12, GM Vandals either colorway

Back
Top Bottom