Jordan Summer/Fall Release Dates and Pictures

Is it just me, or did anybody else IMMEDIATELY think of these old crappy Team J's when they saw the XIX SE?
cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...gory=15710

I know they were the first thing that popped into my head. :\
ohwell.gif

peace,
J

P.S., I don' t know, but for some reason, I think the white XIX low's are :wow:
eek.gif

Yo, I can't believe im saying this....

but I love every single shoe that was posted. I am VERY impressed with JB's stuff, and I feel like im the only one which is fine by me.
"in all honesty, i dont feel that what i've done is a crime & it is illogical & irresponsible to sentence me to prison,cuz when u think about it what did i really do?i crossed an immaginary line with a bunch of plants. u say im an outlaw u say i'm a thief but wheres the christmas dinner 4 the people on relief huh?-johnny depp (BLOW)

i'm trying soooooo hard to like'em but I just can't i'm skippin the XIX
1-1-2-2-3-3-4 Breath Easy..."It's like an exercise" - JAY-Z

II's- copped
IV's- copped (white/green only)
VII's- copped x 2
XIX's- black/red, white lowtops, and west coasts all copped
I've been here for 1 year and counting.

gotta cop
XIX SE
oly VII
XIX west regional pack
wht/green IV

XIX lows r :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
look like messd up and 1s
Reppin tha city of roses 503

My list for 2004 is set:

Royal Blue XII
Olympic VII
White/Green IV
Navy Blue XIX(once the price goes down by $70 CDN)

Besides the lows, all the XIX look nice. The white/green IV can be worn with just about anything since there is very little green on them and jeans will cover the green parts up.

Both Olympics are simply amazing(especially the XIX) but since I will get the XIX anyways I have to add a pair of 7's to my collection(I dont have any).

Come check out NikeTalk Canada...
NikeTalk Canada

im startin to wonder what some of you guys really expect from JB. its fine if you dont like some of the shoes, cuz thats a matter of personal preference, but dont let your dislike come as a result of expectations that are too high. i think some of ytou are expecting too much from JB, and as a result, you dont like their major releases. i think the 19's are a nice shoe. a nice mix of old and new, a blend of what we love about jordans (ie, the toe resemblance to the 11s) combined with a little innovation. If your expecting a masterpiece everytime jordan gets ready to release his latest model, then your bound to get letdown. i try to keep myself outta the hype so that way i dont have a bias when i see the new stuff. take that for what its worth. peace

both IVs are :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

OLYMPICS COME OUT ON MY BIRTHDAY NEXT YEAR!!!! it might be the first time i'll buy two pairs of the same shoe, one to wear and one to keep ds. i personally think that idea is :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
because shoes are meant to be worn, but if im ever gona keep a pair of shoes DS, Oly VIIs would have to be the shoe to do it with.

l a t e d=]

Those IV green/white are fresh but they are gonna be a hassle to keep clean and white all the time >:
mad.gif

"The posts don't do me justice - NT vet since 2001."

Grey IV's are phenomenal but... does this mean the fire reds are being retro'd this year :frown:
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom