Jordan Super Freak Retro (aka Randy Moss)

Joined Mar 20, 2005
Please delete/lock if posted (sorry I don't come to JB much anymore). Per Sneaker News...

Randy Moss’ name will come up in any discussion of the top NFL wideoutsof all time, but what about sneakers?  Moss had more Jordan Brandsignatures than Super Bowl rings, and here’s the one that broke thetie, the Jordan Super Freak.  The Super Freak is back to dispel rumorsthat it was to be renamed the ‘Cover 3′, and looks almost identical tothe late 90s original, save the old ‘EIGHTY4′ tongue tag (‘TWENTY3′instead).  That one detail aside, this is a solid retro, and isavailable now from Eastbay.

Joined Oct 24, 2006
Haha nice! These were super comfy.... An excellent team Jay during the XIV era.

I could have sworn these had zoom air but eastbay says regular air.

Mactastic4167

formerly mac4167
Joined Nov 15, 2008
been at my local FL for a minute now, unfortunately these will be on the clearance rack next week. one of those Sneakers that JB was better off just leaving alone.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now