Jordan Tatum 1

Jayson Tatum set to get his own signature line under Jordan Brand next year. I would say most of us assumed it was inevitable. Please post all upcoming news and photos related to his new signature line here.

I'm looking forward to what his shoe could be, after the recent 37, Luka 1 and Zion 2, the Tatum 1 should be unique and performance driven concept, light weight, but also made for a impact player,..... I'm definitely expecting that the Formula 23 Foam will be used as well as a Zoom Air unit setup

I’m hoping for a beefy forefoot zoom air bag (probably wishful thinking). Seems like each signature model is playing to the build and play style of the respective player, which is kinda cool.

Luka - Formula 23
Zion - Zoom setup switched to more heal / impact

JS”

STL!!!!! i know we gone have a special colorway

Jordan Tatum 1 “Zoo”
Release Date:
04/07/23
Color: Black/Metallic Gold-University Red-Beach
Price: $120 (men); $90 (GS); $75 (PS); $55 (TD)
Jordan Tatum 1 “St. Louis”
Release Date:
04/18/23
Color: White/University Red-University Blue-University Gold
Jordan Tatum 1 “Pink Lemonade”
Release Date:
06/20/23
Color: Pink Tint/Barely Volt-Lava Glow-Aurora Green
NEWS BOSTON CELTICS

I wouldn't be surprised to see a pair in May, maybe a Taco Jay colorway, and then a Mustang colorway and. A Manba Mentality colorway,..... Overall just looking forward to getting them,...... Having a pair of the Luka 1 as wella s the Zion 1 and 2,.... Makes me aware just how good the Team Jordan shoes are becoming again!!!

Okay I'm officially getting excited for the Jordan Tatum 1 because the last few pairs of Jordan signature shoes have been amazing on and off the court,..... Good impact zones that make the shoe comfortable and keep it light! Also pretty good traction and breathability! I feel.thst the Tatum 1 will feature a Formula 23 Foam setup with a Zoom Air unit in the toe! I personally would love to see his shoe use trh Eclipse Plate and make it as a part of the lockdown setup in the mid foot area ... Of course Fly-knit and the Fly-weave would keep it light, synthetic leather in the heal and collar and toe cap with maybe the Formula 23 Foam as ankle support panels! But let's be honest it will have to be something unique to make this shoe standout

In a new interview, JT hints at a March 2023 release date! Says he has a pair currently at his home, but this past summer was a highlight trying on the shoe for the first time at Nike HQ.

Can't wait!

I wonder how JB will sort this out. I actually like the hierarchy Nike has with its athletes. Will JB just let its athletes fight for the same price tier?

I wonder how JB will sort this out. I actually like the hierarchy Nike has with its athletes. Will JB just let its athletes fight for the same price tier?

Very true. Seems like all Jordan’s sig athletes are at the same price point.

JS”

I gotta assume Lukas signature shoes will be priced at the highest tiered jb shoe.
He's the best player and has international appeal.

I believe that they all have unique a different tech in each shoe and have a certain focal point for buyers! I believe the Tatum 1 will be. A great performance show especially with the tech out into the Zion 2 and Luka 1, I believe that the Why Not Zer0.6 will step.it up a bit and likely move up in pricing closer to $150 when it arrives! Again I see Jordan putting the Formula 23 Foam and a Zoom Air unit will make up the cushioning setup for the Tatum 1, I definitely see they will.use some type.of flywire mesh setup to keep the shoe light, and maybe some type of synthetic leather in the toe cap and heel containment setup!!

With the all star game February 19th, and the rumor for these to be released in March.. I wonder if we see him debut during AS Weekend?

Funny enough, Ja 1's don't drop until April (?) but already announced and wearing on court.

Back
Top Bottom