Jordan Team 1 retro 2014

If you are talking about these:

Because both of the ones you mentioned are horrible, no market for either of them.
What are you talking about? NEITHER was horrible & both were highly sought after when they dropped... if you remember that era. And if we're being completely honest, their isn't a market for half of the BS that JB drops annually, so taking a chance on a few retros that atleast have some sort of a History of Success wouldn't be bad at all VS a brand new Unproven Craptastic JB Team shoe that will Struggle like the usual.

BTW, those TEAM JORDAN II... I wanted those more than the XIII's when they dropped in 7th/8th Grade. That "JORDAN" on the midsole..... YOGA-FLAME!

Perfect combination of light weight, stability, and comfort. I usually never hooped in my SMU's, but I wore these out. Yes, I've posted these pics before. If I can find pics of my SJU and Cincy Jumpman Vindicates, I'll post them.

(SJU, Vin Baker, Michael Finley).
Jumpman Pro
View media item 593455Jumpman Pro II
View media item 593456

Definitely copping the Carolina's, maybe the blacks. Wanted a pair back in the day but moms had already got me a pair of 12's.

I had the OG white and Carolina's. I remember using the footlocker shoe cleaner on them with the plastic brush on top and tore my shoes up. They were beaters after that.

I'm hoping that these end up like most non numbered retros and sit so I can get every single color that drops on a deep discount.

Perfect combination of light weight, stability, and comfort. I usually never hooped in my SMU's, but I wore these out. Yes, I've posted these pics before. If I can find pics of my SJU and Cincy Jumpman Vindicates, I'll post them.

(SJU, Vin Baker, Michael Finley).
Jumpman Pro

Jumpman Pro II
good to see someone else who likes the jumpman pro II. If those retro I would buy 2 pairs. had a pair of white/navy in middleschool, good condition too but my mom gave them to the goodwill
ohwell.gif
  been missing them ever since

Had the black with the white in middle school. Decent shoe as a kid. I don't really need em again. Great for basketball. The youngins will try to diss but these were ok. No market for them today tho

Jordan Team I is one of my favourite Team Jordan Brand shoes. I had the Carolina Blue back in '97 and the Maize Blue Retro from '03.

I like the shoe so much that I found out JB released something in 2011 called the Hard Court Classic I - basically this Jordan Team I but with visble air. I had to cop. Peep the pics:

Peace,
-F Sharp005
YUCK, these are horrible nothing like the OG's.  Think I will be passing on these if they look like this.

YUCK, these are horrible nothing like the OG's.  Think I will be passing on these if they look like this.

Those are nothing like the OGs because they're not even the same model. Those were called the Hardcourt Classic and based off of the Team 1. Re-read the post you quoted.

Those are nothing like the OGs because they're not even the same model. Those were called the Hardcourt Classic and based off of the Team 1. Re-read the post you quoted.
Ok my mistake you don't need to be a a-hole about it. Like I said in my quote YOU posted if they look like this I ain't buying them.

Wasn't trying to be mean. Was just making sure you knew which silhouette was which and was going to be retroed. Calm.

not sure if i already posted this but i got the retro of these in 2002 exclusive champs colorway that is similar to the second shoe only the liner was carolina blue and the inner toe side was carolina nubuck.

i loved these shoes the takedown version of the xii....

i actually prefer these for balling instead of the xii. lighter and more stable. i believe they had full length zoom too but if not it sure felt like it...

some from the collection they need to retro

View media item 615319

these are samples from when they brought this model back, just didnt retro this colorway but they need to
View media item 615320

View media item 615321

View media item 615322

the first one was the first ever womens air jordan correct?

the third ones were wack with the jordan name on the midsole but the ncaa college versions were sick. I remember when the ncaa versions hit outlets. Thanks to niketalk i got the Cal version with california on the midsole. shoe was dope but i sold them to a fellow niketalker a few years later.

not sure if i already posted this but i got the retro of these in 2002 exclusive champs colorway that is similar to the second shoe only the liner was carolina blue and the inner toe side was carolina nubuck.

i loved these shoes the takedown version of the xii....

i actually prefer these for balling instead of the xii. lighter and more stable. i believe they had full length zoom too but if not it sure felt like it...

i know for the ogs they only had this really nice foam cushioning in the forefoot. i only know because i wore my white/black pair until both forefeet had holes in them :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom