Jordan Tragedy

calibeebee

Supporter
so i bought these off ebay a little while back and wore them for the first time last week. after walking in them for like 20 minutes, a powdery white substance started to puff out of the sides of the shoe. I had no idea what this was but I started to walk back to my car for a change of shoes. The horror started to happen on my way back. The soles started separating from the midsole and the powdery substance was the foam that was turned to dust. By the time I got back to my car the soles were basically hanging on by a thread. I just wanted to share my pain with everybody and I'm gonna need some time to adjust in these moments of tragedy.
66kcy2u.jpg

6ce2fee.jpg

4ut94dz.jpg

Team Pacific Northwest​

apparently there is some kind of disease that's eating away at the sole. I took them to 3 different shoe repair places and they all said that they couldn't do anything. These shoes will never be worn again.
Team Pacific Northwest​

that sucks man RIP
FS OG Columbias size 11 215 shipped OBO PM me for pics
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

Sorry to hear that, but you should've known something like this was going to happen. R.I.P.
and let's not forget, Chuck Norris found the elementary antiderivative of e^-x^2dx from negative infinity to infinity.
Team Otaku​
Kuwabara kuwabara​

Damn, That's @#%$ Up!?...[Oh So That's What They Call Sole Powder!?] Cuz Earlier iWas Tryna See Wat That Meant Cuz iWas About To By Some Taxi 12's But They Mentioned Something About Sole Powder And iWas Like W.T.F. Is That!?...
YanYan954 [iNk] Sneakerplay...FREE KYLE!

yanyan- u talk weird :lol:
laugh.gif

that sucks man- well no more stuntin in those :smh:
smh.gif
F.C.BARCELONA
teammaximal
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Yanyan you own man
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but that's a shame that such expensive shoes just fall apart like that, I don't care how old they are, Jordan can make some quality sneakers for how much he's charging, like he needs the money
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

"White Leather, Hot New Pair of Rims, Brand New Pistol With The Trigger Like A Hair Pin"-Weezy Baby

Pour out some liqour. R.I.P.
" Am I Thinkin' Too Hard? Or Perhaps It's Just Reality And The Project Mentality...."*Utrecht City, Reppin' The Heart Of Holland*

i feel your pain man, the sole on my retro columbia XIs is coming off because of seaglow, and the midsole and the patent leather is seperating, BTW anyone know how to fix that?
FS OG Columbias size 11 215 shipped OBO PM me for pics
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

So what, they dont look like they were in good condition anyway. I had the same (well not that bad) problem with my Bordeauxs. @#%$ happens

glue that back up... but dont wear them anymore though...unless you want to...
I'm in and i'm out...

OUCH!

TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

RIP...
my og 8 reds did the same:/ sliced off like roast beef.
SEE PROFILE: AJ RETRO SALE all sz7.5, near retail + SHIP!!!!!!
FS: Opium180 sz13 $110, HOA AM1 sz10 pm me, '03Cement3s9.5 $150noboxVNDS , Mili4 and 3MGBean V sz 12 pm/im me
References: In the Profile......
High Priority Looking For: AF1 HK sz8 DS or 1-2x worn with Box
Myspace - Boring Ol' Lefty

thanks everyone for all the condolences.
L0UISIANA, your comments are always so helpful man. i hope you live forever bro.

Team Pacific Northwest​

Back
Top Bottom