Jordan True Fight White/Red/Black "Cardinals Knockoffs" *Picture

Don't know if this has been posted, if so, sorry please delete. Here's a pic of the Air Jordan True Flights that strikingly resemble the"Cardinal" Jordan VII's via Jumpman23.com.
3128kyp.png

they're pretty nice for teams, but im pretty sure theyre not the "cardinal" colorway, wheres the yellow? and also LATE

i havent seen these yet. i honestly dunt care for true flights like that. seeing them jus makes me wana fill in the gaps of my collection where im missinVII's. and homeboy is right, where is the yellow if its spose to be a cardinals "knockoff"?

these shoes are very fat looking. they are very wide and clunky like the XXI. they do look good from the side tho.

These are nice. But why do they keep doing this to us? Powder blue fusion IXs, Light Olive fusion IXs, Infra Red fusion VI (I can go on all day). Can't wejust get the real colorways withougt having to pay 300 plus for some pack? I'm telling ya'll, packs killed the game. I know there's a lot of peopleon here who are expecting classic single releases this year and next, but I just have no faith in it.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

These are nice. But why do they keep doing this to us? Powder blue fusion IXs, Light Olive fusion IXs, Infra Red fusion VI (I can go on all day). Can't we just get the real colorways withougt having to pay 300 plus for some pack? I'm telling ya'll, packs killed the game. I know there's a lot of people on here who are expecting classic single releases this year and next, but I just have no faith in it.

because if they were to give us everything that we ask for, then what? people will never be satisfied because if they were to retro every sneaker in every OGCW, people will still be complaining either about the quality or about OG's losing there value. im content with getting hot retro's every now and thenand let other people buy what they want with there money. i swear, you can never please people now-a-days.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

i havent seen these yet. i honestly dunt care for true flights like that. seeing them jus makes me wana fill in the gaps of my collection where im missin VII's. and homeboy is right, where is the yellow if its spose to be a cardinals "knockoff"?
the red is also not the same "cardinal" red used on the vii's

Originally Posted by J0RDANKIcK5

Originally Posted by NJstress03

i havent seen these yet. i honestly dunt care for true flights like that. seeing them jus makes me wana fill in the gaps of my collection where im missin VII's. and homeboy is right, where is the yellow if its spose to be a cardinals "knockoff"?
the red is also not the same "cardinal" red used on the vii's

your right, the red is much darker. and the midsole has much more black in it.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

These are nice. But why do they keep doing this to us? Powder blue fusion IXs, Light Olive fusion IXs, Infra Red fusion VI (I can go on all day). Can't we just get the real colorways withougt having to pay 300 plus for some pack? I'm telling ya'll, packs killed the game. I know there's a lot of people on here who are expecting classic single releases this year and next, but I just have no faith in it.

because if they were to give us everything that we ask for, then what? people will never be satisfied because if they were to retro every sneaker in every OG CW, people will still be complaining either about the quality or about OG's losing there value. im content with getting hot retro's every now and then and let other people buy what they want with there money. i swear, you can never please people now-a-days.

cosign no one is never satisfied with JB and if they arent why dont they move to another sneaker brand to make it easier on themselves simple as that

just cause u joined the sneakerworld late and missed a retro or og color is not JB or our fault. either hunt down the og version or wait for the retro/re-retropair.

wat do ppl think other ppl would say when they join the sneakerworld? the same thing, but like i said it's not our fault u wasnt around to get the shoe, sono one is obligated to retro it at ur command

Back
Top Bottom