Jordan Union 1 Storm Blue Alternates or Closest Sneaker

Question. I was very late to the party on these. I love them, but just can't spend the resale $ on these. What do people recommend for a similar colorway of the sneaker? Any ideas? Or a good lead on a UA. Just love the look.

Thanks in advance.

I understand. We wouldn't have approved your post at all had your primary focus not been on discussing authentic sneakers. I just wanted to let you know about our policy on that front, and explain that our fellow members are not able to offer you any guidance with respect to obtaining illegal, counterfeit merchandise.

You may have better luck asking for alternative colorways in the AJ 1 high thread: https://niketalk.com/threads/official-air-jordan-1-retro-high-thread-vol-best-model-thread.508567/
It's one of the most popular threads in the Jordan Brand forum with many active participants.

I would just get some Storm Blue Jordan 1s and if you really want the look of Unions, customize the collar to be Bred 1 colors.

This is the best strategy tbh. It’s tempting to wear fakes but buying UAs/reps helps fund some really evil people and activities (human trafficking, etc.). Plus if you can’t comfortably afford Unions, why pretend like you can? Just customize some poor man’s Unions or move on.

so shoe replicators = human traffickers and comparable to drug manufacturers. Bet makes perfect sense. #Awareness
Foreign-based criminal smuggling operations are known to smuggle everything from luxury counterfeit goods to humans, who they also consider to be goods/property. And it only makes sense to diversify into multiple markets.

If you really think that anybody in China can just decide to buy property from the government, build a factory, start manufacturing counterfeit Jordan’s and Yeezys, and successfully get bulk shipments through US Customs without experience in doing so, then you’re naive....they aren’t run by mom and pop, or someone with a rags to riches story.

Op you interested in mids?
IMG_20191123_205107.jpg

IMG_20191123_205247.jpg

Back
Top Bottom