Jordan V Burgundy - August 29, 2023

These are rumored for 2023 with a projected price of $200.

A link with a little more information...

I'm not sure about this account, but here's what they have to say about these.

I'm sure a lot of y'all can still recall the LS colorways of particular models that came out in the 2000s. I believe the LS gimmick with Jordan Brand was discontinued after that decade.

I do recall these V that came out in 2006 had the LS distinction.

I remember these and the Olive V came out in 2006, and I didn't care for either of them. But I know these Burgundy V should have demand whenever they're re-released.

I forgot what year the Green Bean V was originally released. I believe it was 2006 as well.

Can we get some black tongue fire reds?

ibNdEJI.gif

3 PAAAAAAAAIIRRRRRRSSSSS!!
download (2).gif

I really hope we get Black Tongues or at the very least, a proper Grape rerelease next year. Would very much prefer the former though.

I agree, lately I have been wanting to secure this colorway. I feel like I’m at the point of securing the 2013 version since the pair that released in 2018 has not laces but does have Nike Air.

I agree, lately I have been wanting to secure this colorway. I feel like I’m at the point of securing the 2013 version since the pair that released in 2018 has not laces but does have Nike Air.
I feel ya. I dunno I feel like the hole punch method on those Fresh Prince Grapes ain't so bad. Like sure it sucks to have to do it, but on the bright side it doesn't require you sending your pair off to a customizer for hundreds of dollars and when you're done punching out the lace holes, you'll have a pair of Nike Air Grape 5s to wear.

Tell 'em!
To be honest I'm a big sucker for Maroon/Burgundy and I love 5s, so 2 pairs is a must. I was like 6 when the original retro+ pair came out so I had no idea they even existed until I discovered them years later. I remember seeing this photo of these custom burgundy 5s as a kid and telling myself I had to get a pair. When I saw the actual retail pair those feelings remained the same, even after all these years.
B_JhUh0VEAAECWs.jpg

I just hope the suede is good quality. I remember being hyped for the recent Toro Bravo 5s but when people got them in hand I could have sworn they said the suede was rough, not smooth like their original release. I hope that doesn't happen with those too.

Back
Top Bottom