Jordan V low "China" releasing 2016..

Kixsquare got them or $300 right now
I'm tempted to just drop that n save the hassle

they 200 before tax and going round 300 now on ebay now so its not like they are gonna rise. Should not be that hard to cop there is zero hype. None og colorway plus a lowtop

IDK about these, I'm not felling the lows anyway but that's not why I'm on the fance with these. The main thing is the 'china' print, a couple of years back they'd be considered as some ish straight from cheapjordans23.com or whatever other fake site... IDK too much strange stuff going on on these for me.

Going to rock these with this ugly shirt lol.
pDSP1-20552105dt.jpg

these are online or bust for me the only hoh near me gettin these has a strictly backdoor policy

Any confirmation if the hoodie is getting released in U.S? Nike China lists the shoes, a tee, and the hoodie while Nike US only mentions and shows pictures of the shoes.

Even if these were high-tops they would be an easy pass. And with the type of material they're using, it looks like it's similar to canvas. I'd expect these to have CRATERS instead of creases on the toe box (creases don't bother me, but that could be a deal breaker for whoever actually likes these). The good news is the people who actually like these should be able to get their hands on em without too much trouble.

Even if these were high-tops they would be an easy pass. And with the type of material they're using, it looks like it's similar to canvas. I'd expect these to have CRATERS instead of creases on the toe box (creases don't bother me, but that could be a deal breaker for whoever actually likes these). The good news is the people who actually like these should be able to get their hands on em without too much trouble.
high tops would've been better but I'm not a fan of nylon either

Back
Top Bottom