Jordan V low "China" releasing 2016..

I'm happy there is no Hype for these .

Just buy what you like that's the only opinion that matters .

the official pictures actually make them look pretty cool lol. still not sold on that material though. smh. pass. they do work as a low though. i wouldn't like as a mid. i would get these for vnds $90 if they ever get that low.
but its limited, which is only right for this shoe to be. but... i would never pay that 200 retail price tag for that material. if it was a nice leather though, maybe.
box is dope.
I'm happy there is no Hype for these .

Just buy what you like that's the only opinion that matters .

Last edited:
Funny how times change back in the day these would have been hyped and resold for 400 like bel airs. Dope colorway to me but easy cop for those who like I guess. Feb 13 got too much heat. Pass on these. Pic make em look good though and I think material won't as bad as people say

Last edited:
maybe if these were a high and 3m all-over just maybe
grin.gif

Won raffle, will cop tomorrow! Never been big on hype but I've been digging these since I saw the first pic of em.

Haven't bought a pair of 5s since the last black metallic's. Do these still fit half size big?

Entered all 6 stores doing raffles for them on Tuesday and only got a call from Flight 23 in NY and they only had 10.5 and up by the time i got called so I took it anyway.

Guess each store must've got one of each size because there are looking more scarse than eveeybody thought.

Now to wake up early at 8am to go to a FCFS spot that opens at 10am while facing my biggest obstacle... the snow storm. Mission impossible but I aint letting no snow storm stop me from getting my Jordans

Back
Top Bottom