Jordan V Release Party, Indianapolis, IN

i want in on this, too bad i live in cali. Thats why this belongs in the regional forum!
im gonna take gentry's job when i graduate! . . . SERIOUSLY

Good looking out, but this will be locked or moved because it does belong in the regional forums, although I wouldnt have seen it there.
Where did you get this info, and which finishline is it going to be at? Any other info would be helpful. Welcome to NT, and hopefully you can keep contributing good info like this!
But make sure you put it in the right forum, or these valley girls will, like, totally tell you that you put it in the wrong place, and like, not help you out, oh my gawd! Whateverrr!

Quote:
But make sure you put it in the right forum, or these valley girls will, like, totally tell you that you put it in the wrong place, and like, not help you out, oh my gawd! Whateverrr!

so tru^
don't quote me, i will sue you

Well, I work at the FNL in Indianapolis, Lafayette Square Mall... Even if you don't make the party we have like +300 pairs, so if you don't make the party you can still get your size... There will only be like 100 people that can get in, so, register fast!!! Refreshments served also!!!

So this party is at Lafayette Square Mall finishline from 11pm-1am? Or is it being held elsewhere? Thanks again

never thought something like this would go on here, but we are the only Urban FNL in central Indy so... I guess... But, nogthing like this is happening anywhere else???

Lafayette Square Mall FNL... It's being held late night... If that's not the exact time, it's something VERY close to it... Only place I've heard of it going down...

I work at LFL in Lafayette Square also...dark-skinned dude w/the glasses

BTW...I'm moving this to the regional forums for you
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

I don't live in Indianapolis but I want to know will they be for retail or higher
GETTIN MONEY IS MY SPORT

Yeah... pre register then bring the regristration from that you printed AFTER you register online at finishline.com/jordan5indianapolis... you MIGHT have to pay for the ticket, but I think the shoes will be retail...

How many pairs are they going to and how many admissions are they giving out?
TEAM BEN GORDON
MEMBER 1

Back
Top Bottom