Jordan V - South Beach Custom

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-South-Beach-Customs-Detailed-Images-6-600x400.jpg

http://www.sneakerfiles.c...customs-detailed-images/

those 5's are clean.. but southbeach colorway got overkilled already.. why don't they just southbeach everything? jordans in southbeach colorway, kobes in southbeach colorway.. vans, pumas everything!! LOL!

those 5's are clean.. but southbeach colorway got overkilled already.. why don't they just southbeach everything? jordans in southbeach colorway, kobes in southbeach colorway.. vans, pumas everything!! LOL!

Clean, but im not fond of the black netting.

And this colorway IS played out. Something tells me we're going to see South Beach XI customs come december. They should just leave this colorway for the Lebrons and keep it at that.

Clean, but im not fond of the black netting.

And this colorway IS played out. Something tells me we're going to see South Beach XI customs come december. They should just leave this colorway for the Lebrons and keep it at that.

I think this colorway looks awful on the V. The Lebron South Beach is nice and I can see a few other sneakers working for it as well (the Foams kill it), but I'd never wear these. Complete overkill for this silhouette. Just doesn't work.

I think this colorway looks awful on the V. The Lebron South Beach is nice and I can see a few other sneakers working for it as well (the Foams kill it), but I'd never wear these. Complete overkill for this silhouette. Just doesn't work.

nice work to the person customizing but not my cup of tea, I did however like the oreo vi that were given the South Beach paint job posted earlier this year

nice work to the person customizing but not my cup of tea, I did however like the oreo vi that were given the South Beach paint job posted earlier this year

Back
Top Bottom