jordan vans

thats pretty cool.
Code:
  Use this code: AC319710 @ sidelineapparel.com & get 10% off your purchase.

FOR SALE: NIKE ID AIR FORCE 1 PASSWORD
SEND ME SOME OFFERS

Contact @ kashkapital23@yahoo.com

^^^im tryin to pay bills here, payin out the butt still for xmas gifts...so if yall wan a pair let me know
TEAM AM FAM

prety nice. shoulda made the logo bigger though
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon

^maybe he's a saints fan?
TEAMWARRIORS
Davis - Richardson - Jackson - Harrington - Biedrins - Ellis - Azubuike - Barnes -
Pietrus - Jasikevius - Powell Foyle - Cabarkapa - O'Bryant

my step dad is form the NO and the saints were doing good so i made tehm for his birthday...i tried 9ers it just doesnt look good
TEAM AM FAM

Them Jordan ones are hot
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

i like those black/red jordans, how much for the labor if i supply the vans?

^the labor for the jumpman is $15, the saints $20 and in general just depends on what you want, im not one of those people who charges hundreds of dollars, its easier if i can just do a bunch of small jobs (working full time).....just pm me what yall want and ill do them, the saints and stuff like that cost a lil more because they are just so hard to do
TEAM AM FAM

Quote:
GOOD NEWS! Michael Jordan has his very own shoes that come with the jumpman logo already on it so you don't have to spend all that time and effort painting it on your Vans anymore. :smile:
smile.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Got my J's on 'cause they are real sneakers

I like the black/reds nice job.
WANTED: Size 11-13 any condition!PM Me!
[] Red Supreme Blazer
[] Blk/neon Air Total Max Uptempo
[] Nike Foamposite pro Voltage

where can i find those black and white vans with the red interior? also what kinda fabric paint did u use?
Code:
   "I Love Where I'm Headed But Miss Where I've Been."-Kaz Kyzah

it isnt a ps, i airbrushed them

purplehazze96- i got the black and red vans on eastbay, they dont seem to have anymore, the vans were denim and i just airbrushed them, pretty simple process
TEAM AM FAM

Back
Top Bottom